Chapter 16 : Will Kaira Meet?

The Chapter starts with a busy day in Naira's office as well as Kartik's. we could see Naira in her cabin going through all the files she had a tensed look on her face.

"yaar what should I do I have gone through the papers a hundred times still I can't find what's wrong in the project agar project sahi se nahi hua then I will have to go to delhi for the meeting with the clients and ask them about it in person but I don't want to do that I cant leave papa and mumma over here on their own" naira said.

"then go to delhi and don't worry about papa and mumma I will take care of them" a voice said from behind.

"bhai aap yahaan?" Naira said to Naksh.

Yes guys that person is Naksh.

"kyun mein nahi aa sakta?" Naksh said.

"no no bhai I did not meant that" Naira said.

"so go to delhi naira and come back quickly after finishing all this" Naksh said.

"but bhai aap bhi kaise sambhaloge you are also at work 24/7 na" Naira said.

"and you also then toh you should also take care of yourself but you don't" Naksh said.

"bhai!" naira said.

"kya bhai naira tum bhi jaanti ho ki we are surviving just because of you we have a roof underneath is just because of you my salary at work is not that high and you have to work 24/7 for getting a good salary these 5 years I know how much you have beared first the company loss and then the goenka's shifting (sighs) kartik bhi pata nahi kaisa hoga usne shaadi kar le hogi ya nahi he was with nikita na" Naksh said.

"haan bhai I hope he is happy and healthy in all ways" Naira said with a sad smile.

"yeah so its final you are going to delhi I wont hear an excuse naira you going to delhi is much better than you sitting at the office the whole night going through the same project again and again" Naksh said with full concern

"and yes take riddhima with you also you will get a company and vaise bhi she wanted to go to delhi for some shopping you both also will get a break from work and don't get tensed for here I will handle everything" Naksh continued.

"hmm okay I will inform her we will leave tomorrow" Naira said.

"ye hui na baat chalo I have to go I have an important meeting bye take care of yourself" Naksh said.

"Bye!"Naira said.

While the project file fell from Naira's hand she bend it to pick it up when she saw Kartik on the chair in front of her.

"Kartik tum yahaan main koi sapna toh nahi dekh rahi hoon na?"Naira said.

"Nahi mein yahin par hoon sherni" Kartik said.

Hearing sherni from his mouth naira became teary eyes she immediately went and hugged him tight and cried.

"kyun chale gaye thei tum kartik you know I missed you soo much you teasing me , calling me sherni our cute banters I missed all of it so much these 5 years and why did you not call me haan? You forgot me na mendak I missed you kartik I missed my bff so much" Naira cried.

But she realized that all of it was just a dream again a heart wrenching dream which wont let her live .

Naira's POV
Again that same dream again why kartik for 5 years you did not call me but why deep down I still love you I know I can never be yours and you have Nikita then why cant your face your heart leave my heart I don't know but I am feeling so restless like something is about to happen but what I don't know.
POV Ends

While on the other side we could see Kartik in his office talking to Gaurav.

"Kya Kartik lets go to delhi na why are you postponing the meeting its being so long we went to india and this project its your dream project na you should come." Gaurav said.

"nahi Gaurav I don't want to go to India." Kartik said.

"Chale jaon beta kabh tak yahaan London mein baithe rahoge go enjoy your life Kartik." A voice said from behind.

"Nahi Papa I don't want to go there I wont be able to." Kartik said to manish.

Yes that person was Manish.

"Uncle aap he samjhaye isse he worked so hard for his dream project and he wants it cancelled now just because he don't want to go to India."Gaurav said.

"Kartik tumhein jaana chahiye I know going to india will mean facing the singhania's, facing Naira but they are in Udaipur as of now I hope so go to delhi and come back and see if you even plan to visit them na then freely go there I know how much naira and the whole singhania family meant to you don't dishearted yourself just because I took the decision of moving here" Manish said.

"Papa accha I will see Gaurav you come with me we will leave tonight but papa I want a promise from you that you will take care of your health maa and especially Dadi." Kartik said.

"Promise beta" Manish said.

"Ohh great we are going to delhi Yay!!" Gaurav said.

"Haan go and enjoy you guys will get a break also aur Kartik ho sake toh try visiting udaipur and meet all of them and tell them why we did not tell them before they may misunderstand us and also please naitik ki tabiyat dekh lena." Manish said.

"haan sure papa" Kartik said

Kartik's POV
Pata nahi aisa kyun lag raha hain ki kuch hona vala hain I hope jo hua ho voh accha hi ho and about going to Udaipur I will surely go there because I want to see everyone especially Naira I want to see if she loves me? If she considers me as her bff or has she moved on and gotten married?! I am coming naira these 5 years without you was hell but now I will surely make it beautiful I just hope you haven't forgotten me. I love you Naira.
POV ends

Precap : Kaira Meet

~~~

A/ N : Hey Guys! I am so sorry for late... Actually my exams are near! Guys even next update will be delayed due to my exams... I am seriously having very hectic schedule! Hope you guys understand!

~~~

Hope you liked it!
Do vote and Comment!
Regards,
Siya And Priyanshi