Chapter 17 : Kaira Meet

The Chapter Starts with Riddhima and Naira reaching Delhi airport.

"Wow Naira! I am so happy... Atlast, I came for here and that too with you!" Riddhima said excitedly.

"Riddhima I have came here to meet clients, So tum shopping akele karne lena, mujhe presentation and all sab ready karna hai." Naira replied.

"Kya Naira?! Please na thodi der time nikal kar shopping karlena..." Before she could complete, her phone rang.

She picked it up and talked to someone. After sometime, she hang up the call happily.

"Kya hua?! Itni khush kyu hain?!" Naira asked seeing her very happy.

"Tere ko pata hai Naira mera ek friend Gaurav hai vo Londan mein rehta hai, Vo bhi delhi and aa raha hai apne ek dost ke saath, Kar..." Before she could complete Naira's phone rang and she got busy on it.

After sometime, Both took a taxi and reached the hotel. On the other side, Even Kartik and Gaurav reached the hotel.

"Kartik yahi tha na hotel?!" Gaurav asked confirming.

"Aree ha bhai, jabse naam bataya hai tabse ek hi cheez puchh raha hai." Kartik replied.

"Vaise ye hotel dikhne mein to bahut accha lag raha hai." Gaurav said as both entered the hotel.

"Haa!" Kartik agreed.

Both reached the reception.

"How may I help you both?!" Reception asked.

"Actually we have booking of two rooms in your hotel." Kartik replied.

"Oh Ok Sir! By which Name?" Reception asked.

"Kartik Goenka" Gaurav said gaining Naira's attention who was standing at a little distance with luggage.
But to their bad luck, her back was facing Kartik. Listening his name, She was about to look behind but

"Naira chal na room mein. Yahan kyu khadi hai." Riddhima said to Naira and both started to go in their room but Naira felt something in her heart and looked back but she saw no one. She sighed and again started to go with Riddhima.

~~

Next Day,
Naira was busy with her office work and even Kartik was busy for his new project here.

Kartik's Side,
Kartik was sitting on his bed doing his work. Whereas, Gaurab was getting bored.

"Aree yaar! Kartik mein na bore ho chuka huun aise kamre mein baithe hue... Tu to kaam mein laga hua hai par mujhe to delhi ghumna hai." Gaurav said.

"To jaa na. Kisne mana kiya hai." Kartik said still doing his work.

"Akele?!" Gaurav rolled his eyes.

"Haa! Aur agar kisi ke saath jana hai to vo teri dost hai na jo Delhi aayi hai... Kya naam tha uska?" Kartik said.

"Riddhima?" Gaurav asked.

"Haa! Uske saath chala jaa." Kartik again started doing his work.

"Haa tu to bass kaam kar." Gaurav said frustrated and left the room.

On the other hand,
Naira's Side,

Riddhima was getting ready and even forcing Naira to come with her who was busy doing office work.

"Naira please chal na... Main akele wahan bore hojaungi! Please na!" Riddhima said.

"Nahi! Sorry yaar... Not possible! Kal milna hai clients se! You know na!" Naira replied.

"Haa, I know!" Riddhima said sadly.

"Chal ab tu ja!" Naira said and Riddhima left sadly.

Outside,

Gaurav was going to out of the hotel blabbering something just then he collided with someone.

"Ahh! Kon hai?" Both of them said together and looked up.

"Riddhima/Gaurav" Both said together and hugged each other.

"Tu bhi iss hotel mein ruki hai?!" Gaurav asked.

"Haa!" Riddhima said.

"Mein bhi!" He replied.

"To kahan jaa rahi thi?" He asked.

"Aree mall jaa rahi thi shopping karne. Tu kaha jaa raha hai?" Riddhima said.

"Aree mein bhi delhi ghumne nikla huun. Kartik ko bola saath chalne ko but bhai saab busy hai office ke kaam hai to mein akele hi aagya!" He replied.

"Ohh! Naira ka bhi yahi hai... Usse maine bola saath chalne ko par maani nahi. Chal hum saath chalte hai kahin ghum aate hai delhi main." Riddhima said.

"Haa! Chal hum hi chalte hain." Gaurav said.

Both together did some shopping and came back to the hotel.

~~~

Some days passed in Delhi and now it was Riddhima's birthday. She was throwing a party and invited her some friends who were in Delhi and called Gaurav and Kartik too!

"Yaar Riddhima vo Gaurav and uska friend kab aayenge vo dono! Sab aa chuke hai..." Naira said a little irritated.

"Aate hi honge wo bhi... 5 minute aur wait karte hain! Please na!" Riddhima said looking at the entrance.

"Wahi kar rhe hain, itni der se! 5 min - 5 min karke aadha ghanta hogya!" Naira said and turned.

"Haa! Haa! Aate hi honge... Thodi wait kar lete hai na!" Riddhima looked at the entrance.

"Ye lo aagye... Vo dono!" Riddhima said as she saw Gaurav and Kartik entering the venue. Listening Riddhima Naira also looked at the entrance.

~~~

Author's Note : Hey Guys! Sorry for late and as my exams there so I won't be able to upload till 27 July! So sorry for the inconvenience!

~~~

Hope You Liked it!
Do Vote And Comment!
Regards,
Siya and Priyanshi