Chapter 11 : His Care

Kartik again hugged Naira , trying to assure himself that yes she is back , his everything, his love... is back. To his shock, Naira fainted in his arms.

"Naira! Naira! Utho..." He said worried and shocked.

"Kartik take her in the room. I'll call the doctor." Manish said dialing doctor's number.

Kartik picked Naira in bridal style in his arms and took her to his room.

After sometime, Doctor came and checked Naira.

"Doctor what happened to her?! Please tell. She was fine but suddenly fainted. Please speak na. Why are you not saying anything?!" An impatient Kartik said to doctor.

"Mr. Kartik Calm down! Let me speak... She is alright I have aided her injuries. She fainted due to injuries and weakness and it even seams like she was in stress from past days?! You have to take care of her and give her the medicines prescribed!" Doctor replied.

"Ok! Thank You Doctor!" Kartik said and Doctor smiled.

After doctor left, Kartik entered into Naira's room with teary eyes. He was so happy that his Naira was back and now he has realised that he truly loves Naira and Nikita... He was just having an infatuation towards her.

He held his lady love's hand who was still in a deep slumber and kissed it.

"Naira! I love you truly. This time I am sure towards my feelings. I am so so happy that you are back. And Nikita I'll make her understand that it was just an attraction. Neither she love me nor I do so!" Kartik thought.

Just then, he found her opening her eyes. She looked around and found her Kartik smiling at her. She tried to sit by the help of Kartik.

"Kaisa feel ho rha tumhe?! Kahin dard to nhi ho raha. May I call doctor?!" Kartik started asking bunch of questions with her.

"I am fine Kartik!" She said weakly but still smiling seeing his concern towards her.

Just then Everyone else also enters and started asking about her health and how did she got saved and all.

"Naira! Tum wahan kaise... I mean police declared you dead?! How can they give us wrong information!" Kartik said getting angry.

"Kartik it wasn't there fault... May be they were not able to spot me in that bad weather!" Naira said.

"Actually after you guys went. I entered into a building to save myself but weather was so bad and I was all drenched and I fainted there and later as soon as possible I came back!" Naira added.

"Beta, why you didn't contact anyone of us?!" Akshara asked caressing her hairs.

"Mumma, Actually my phone was dead so I wasn't able to contact anyone of you." She replied.

"Chalo ye sab chodo ab tum aaram karo. Aur Kartik...." Before Manish could complete, Kartik cut his off in between.

"Mein... Mein yahi rahunga Papa, Please!" Kartik said.

"Haan! Mein bhi yahi keh rha tha par tum meri baat sunte kaha ho." Manish said and everyone chuckled seeing Kartik's expression.

~~

Next Day,

Till now Kartik was living in Singhania's House only taking care of Naira by his own. Now, everyone was sitting in the hall and even Goenka's were there. Just then Kartik entered with a juice of turmeric milk in his hands.

He went towards Naira and forward it. She looked at him and then at the glass and frowned.

"Mujhe Nahi Peena!" Naira said like a child.

"Peelo Shanti se!" He said giving her an angry glare.

"Zyada gussa mat dikhao. Tum mendak ho, sherni to main huu!" She said and realised what she said and then she remembered how Nikita told her not to call him mendak.

Kartik was feeling happy to listen mendak from her mouth after a long time but at same time he could see that it was getting awkward for Naira. Atlast, he broke the silence.

"Ab chup karo aur ye pilo." Kartik said.

"Mera mann nahi hai. (To Akshara) Mumma aap hi kuch kaho na isse. I don't want to have it!" Naira said.

"Beta vo sahi to keh rha hai." Akshara supported Kartik.

"Papa!" Naira looked at Naitik.

"No Princess! This time I'll also not support you." Naitik said and naira got sad whereas Kartik was smirking. After lots of Arguments and Fights, Naira had to gave up and had to drink it.

"Naira what you did, may be no one of us could do it. You sacrificed your life for Nikita's friend." Keerti said.

"Haa Keerti. You are right! I am proud of you." Naksh hugged Naira and she smiled.

"Haa ye toh hai! We never know that you are so nice also else you always fight with me." Kartik said pouting and everyone laughed at his words whereas Naira just glared at him.

~~

Kartik and Naira were sitting in Naira's room. There was total silence. Alot was there to say, alot was there to share, alot was there to cry, alot was there to smile but words weren't there to say.

"Tum mujhe mendak hi bulaya karo! Mujhe bahut accha lagta hai." Kartik said to Naira who was looking out the window.

"Huh.." She was obviously little shocked.

"You can call me Mendak." He said with a smile whereas her lips also curved in a smile but after a second she again become serious.

"But Vo Ni..." She was cut off in between.

"Kisi ki sunne ki zarurat nhi hai. I said na you cna call me Mendak bas fir!" He said happily and both's hearts were dancing on their tunes after listening this.

~~

Kartik was sitting in his room thinking about all the events which took place in his life. When he proposed Nikita and told the same to Naira he could clearly see a pain in her eyes, in her voice. He never felt any connection with Nikita.

He just used to get irritate with her presence. Why Naira sacrificed her life for a mere friend of Nikita knowing how much she means to Kartik. Why?! Just Nikita told her not to call Kartik Mendak she agreed. Why?! He was occupied with these thoughts but brushed it off atlast.

**********

A/N : Hey Guys! Sorry for late, actually there was power cut in my place due to bad weather so the chapter I wrote got deleted and had to write it again.

Hope you liked it!
Do vote and Comment!
Thank You!❤️
Regards
Siya And Priyanshi