Chapter 13 : Missing Each Other

The Chapter Starts with a bright morning at Singhania's.

Naira was getting read in her room when Akshara entered from behind.

"Naira kahan jaane ke liye tyaar ho rahi ho?" Akshara asked.

"Mumma Office." Naira replied picking her phone from the bed.

"Par aaj to Sunday hai." Akshara again asked.

"Haa Mumma. I know but office mein bahut kaam hai." Naira replied and started to leave from the room and Akshara followed her.

"Acha mein tumhare liye breakfast bana deti huu. Bas do min ruko." Akshara said and started to go towards towards the kitchen but stopped by Naira.

"No Mumma. No need. I am already late and Papa ki medicine khatam ho gyi thi to maine kal raat laakar apke bed ke side table par rakh di thi." Naira said and left the house.

Akshara sighed sadly and sat on the sofa.

"In paanch saalon mei humara pura ghar bikhar gaya hai. Swarna aur Manish London chale gye. Uske baad humari company ko itna loss ho gya jiski wajah se Naitik ki tabiyat kharab hogyi aur Naksh And Naira ko kaam karna pada. Vo dono to jaise jeena bhul gye ho! Har wakt sirf kaam kaam... Naksh waapis humari company khadi karne ki koshish kar raha hai aur Naira vo to kahi aur kaam kar rahi hai." Akshara said to herself with tears in her eyes.

Just then, She heard Naitik calling her so she wiped her tears and left.

~~~

It was late night and Naira was also back from the office. She was sitting on the bed with a photoframe which had a childhood pic of kaira in her hands and tears in her eyes.

"I miss you so much Mendak! Shayad agar tum hote to shayad ye dukh kam ho jata. Itni chhoti si galti ki kitni badi saza mil gyi mujhe. Aisi bhi konsi galti kardi thi maine ki last bye tak nahi karke gye." Naira said to herself.

On the other side, Kartik's condition was almost the same. He standing near the window of his room.

"Naira I know must have thought why I didn't told you... Ek last bye tak nhi karke gya, par majboori thi. Even i miss you so much Sherni. Tumhare bina to har cheez adhuri hai." He thought with tears.

Kartik layed on his bed to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes.

On the other side, Naira stood up from her bed to drink water but being lost in her thoughts she hurts herself by the table. She winced in pain and sat down in the bed.

"Kaash tum hote Kartik mera khyaal rakhne ke liye." She thought.

The other side, Kartik was also lost in same thoughts.

"Pata nahi meri sherni apna khyaal rakhti bhi hogi ki nahi." Kartik thought.

Both remebered that how in childhood they used to protect each other from every problem.

Flashback Starts

Kartik and Naira were around 5 years old were playing in the park and Swarna was there to take care of them.

"Kaltik chalo na ek chhota sa bleak (break) lele mein thak gyi huu." said huffing.

"Naila tum itni jaldi thak gyi... Vaise to tum khudko shelni (sherni) kehti ho." Kartik said laughing.

"Mendak hasso mat... Ab thak to koi bhi sakta hai... Mein swalna aunty ke paas baithne jaa rahi huu." Naira said and went to sat with Swarna.

Just then, Swarna's phone rang and she stood up to attend it and went to a corner.

Kartik was playing with the ball when someone pushed him and he fell down. He looked up to see who was the person, just to see a Akash who was jealous of Kartik as he used to score good marks in school.

"Akash mujhe gilaya (giraya) kyu." Kartik said angrily and stood up.

"Kyu tumhe nahi pata. Yahan pal (par) loz (roz) mei khelta huu. Jaao yahan se." He again pushed him and Kartik was about to fall when someone held him, it was none other than Naira.

"Naila"

"Kaltik isne tumhe gilaya (giriya) na." Naira said glaring Akash and seeing her anger he gulped in fear.

"Haa Shelni. Isine mujhe dhakka diya." Kartik said and Akash started to run in fear seeing naira angry but Naira being sherni ran behind him.

Suddenly, Naira fall down due to the stone and she started crying. Kartik ran towards her and Swarna also came back listening to Naira's cries.

"Naira how did you fall?" Swarna asked as Naira calmed down after the first aid.

Naira told her the whole scenerio.

"Mein uss Akash ko nahi cholunga (chorunga)" Kartik said in anger.

Swarna smiled seeing their care for each other and hugged them.

Flashback Ends

"Kaash tum kabhi London gaye hi na hote... Fir bhi mujhe mera pyaar nahi milta kyunki tum to Nikita se pyaar karte ho... Meri life mei khushi hai hi nahi... Kuch karne chalti huu humesha kuch aur hi ho jata.  Uss din aayi to tumhe sorry bolne thi par kuch aisa pata chal gaya ki himmat hi nahi tumhe face karne ki..." Naira thought with moist eyes.

~~~

"Naira mujhe pata hai tum mujhe hate karti ho... Kaam hi aisa kiya tha maine... Tumhe to ye lagta hoga ki Nikita aur mei abhi bhi... Par aisa kuch nahi hai... Vo sirf attraction tha... Tumse to maine saccha pyaar kiya thi but shayad pehle pata chal jaata to bahut kuch theek hota... Par tumhe to pata chal gya tha na Naira to roka kyun nahi mujhe!!" Kartik thought.

Both layed down to sleep.

*************

Hey guys!
Hope you liked it!
Do vote and Comment!
Thank You❤️
Regards
Siya And Priyanshi