Chapter 8 : Naira's Sacrifice

The Chapter Starts with Kartik and others looking out for a signal in their phones while Nikita sitting under the tree drinking water. She did not care about getting rescued all she wanted was her comfort.

"Kartik there is no signal coming what should we do?" Naira said continuously dialing the numbers.

"Haan Naira" Kartik said while looking for the signal.

"Aree calm down guys we will be under this tress nothing will happen and here network is alos bad ughh why did we come here" Nikita said scrolling through her phone and then keeping it beside with a sigh of defeat.

"nikita tumhein iss halat main bhi insta scroll karna hain. Pagal ho gayi ho kya tum?" Kartik said with anger.

"Aree ab main kya karun bore ho rahi thi" Nikita said with full attitude while Naira was calling somebody and luckily the phone got connected.

"hello rescue services speaking?" Naira said hoping for a positive response.

"yes sure ma'am infact our one team is on the way we detected the cyclone earlier" The person said.

Before Naira could reply the phone got disconnected because of no signal whie Naira sighed in defeat.

"kya hua naira are they coming?" Kartik said moving towards Naira.

"haan kartik they are they will reach in some time" Naira said with happiness moving under the tree.

"Omg! finally..." Kartik said in relief.

"yaa" Naira said.

While under the tree they all were talking randomly and were waiting for the helicopters to arrive. Little did they know that this trip will change their destiny, their path of lives.

While Naira was just sitting dust went into her eyes leading her to close them. Kartik came and tried to remove it while touching her eyelids. Naira opened her eyelids and both Kartik and Naira shared a painful eye lock. Due to Kartik loving Nikita, Naira and Kartik had become distant, they had not talked properly for so long , kartik was yearning to hear Mendak from her while Naira was yearning for his love and his friendship just like before.

~~🎶🥺🎶~~

Oh! Love of mine
With a song and a wine
You’re harsh and divine
Like truth and a lie
But the tale ends not here

~~🎶🥺🎶~~

Nikita was feeling hell jealous and she spoke breaking their eye lock.

"naira tum shaadi kab karogi?" nikita asked.

"umm I don't know nikita" Naira said backing off from Kartik realising that she is way to near him.

While out of the blue they could feel the wind getting stronger and they could hear the sound of the helicopter , they all took their bags and looked up to see the rescue team.

"kartik let us go pehle" Nikita said.

"haan nikita you go first and then naira you go I will come at last" Kartik said.

"nahi kartik it's better you should come with me and pehle he I am scared of heights" Nikita lied.

"par...." Kartik said looking at Naira.