Chapter 6 : Unnamed Feelings

The chapter starts with naira crying.

"Kartik it's hurting a lot seeing you with another girl. I just can't . I don't know why God made me love when you can't be mine." She looked at the picture sadly with tears continuously falling from her eyes.

Just then, Keerti enters,

"Naira!" She said shocked.

Naira was shocked seeing Keerti. She was just hoping that she should not have heard her. She quickly wiped her tears and turned towards Keerti.

"naira what happened why are you here and did you cry or what?"  Keerti asked with utmost concern.

"nahi di aap bhi na , dust went into my eyes that's why" Naira said.

"ohh accha mujhe toh laga pata nahi what happened why are you crying" Keerti said with a smile

"hmm vaise Di aap yahaan ? koi kaam tha kya?" Naira asked.

"haan voh tumhein neeche kartik aur nikita bula rahein hain" Keerti said.

"ohh I will go then" Naira said.

"yaa" Keerti replied.

Naira went to downstairs and sat beside Kartik.

"naira would you like to go on trekking ?" Kartik asked looking at his phone continuously

"tum apne phone se he kyun nahi pooch lete kartik ?" Naira said sarcastically.

" accha toh ab batao" Kartik said keeping his phone beside

"ofcourse yes. Kaun kaun chal raha hain? Naira said.

"umm actually you,me,Nikita and her one friend" Kartik said.

"par Kartik you toh won't be able to come na"  Naira said with a sad face.

While Nikita said from behind,

"mera Kartik kyun nahi aaenga? aur haan jo nahi aaeyga voh tum hogi naaki mera kartik" Nikita said with full attitude

"aree calm down Nikita" Kartik said.

"haan Nikita calm down na , see I was toh gonna se because trekking is difficult and he is toh a Mendak na toh trekking toh. Aur vaise bhi once a Mendak always a Mendak !!" Naira said jokingly.

While she later realised that she called Kartik Mendak while Nikita eyed her after she said Mendak.

"Tumne firse kartik ko mendak kaha ?" Natasha frowned.

"voh ...umm...." Naira was finding words to say but couldn't.

"see I told you na not to call kartik mendak then why" Naira said with full attitude.

"see I am sorry I called him mendak but I really take him as a mendak . I am sorry kartik if you felt bad I wont say you mendak now" Naira said determined.

"yaa good then don't call him mendak" Nikita said.

"yaa" Naira said looking at Kartik hoping him to stand by her but she was disheartened when he supported Nikita.

Naira went to her room and cried thinking upon her fate. Later that day she packed for the trip while Nikita and kartik were packing too. Kartik was quite upset over Nikita's behavior but wasn't showing it. He was missing Naira calling him Mendak although he asked her not to . he was missing Naira moreover his Sherni who used to back answer. Unknown to him it was Love.