Chapter 2 : Her Realisation

Naira and Kartik chuckled remembering why kartik started calling naira sherni.

"vaise tum toh sherni he rahogi , maana padega par haan voh vali sherni joh cockroaches se darti hain something like sherni without cockroach 2.0 " Kartik said.

"achha ji " Naira said while giving an angry glare to kartik

"accha , agar yeh naam accha nahi laga toh what about sherni 3.0 ?" kartik asked giving her a sarcastic laugh

"aur mendak yeh 3.0 kyun?" naira said sarcastically while giving him an angry glare once again.

"kuch nahi , voh bas it slipped my tongue" kartik said gulping in fear.

"good job mendak , you just got saved from getting fried " Naira said with a laugh.

Later that day,

They got to know that they have to attend a party at rahul's house who is one of kartik's and naira's friend . they decided to go. They got late as naira had nothing to wear which irritated kartik but their conversation ended on a good note.

"sahi kahaan tha kissi ne , when it is clothes as a problem for a girl, no one can save a man"Kartik murmured but it was audible to naira .

"accha ji , aa gaye na tum bhi ussi man vale rules par" Naira said giving him a little slap on his shoulder.

"nahi naira, aisa kuch nahi hain , tum galat soch rahi ho , aur kuch nahi " Kartik said gulping his saliva as he knew that if this conversation did not end right away then he will be the fried chicken in the party.

So he ended the conversation by telling her to hurry up.

In the car , naira was irritated when kartik was speaking about Natasha continuously, unknown to her , it was jealousy

"Naira you know , Nikita is so sweet and kind , she has so many talents , you won't even imagine naira ... how should I tell you they are infinite definitely" Kartik said.

"Aur pata hain iss sherni ke paas ek talent zarror hain aur voh hain ki kissi ko bhi kaccha chaba jaan ya fir soup banaker pi jaana" Naira said angrily

Well after this statement kartik got to know that naira is angry but did not got to know the reason

"aree kya kar diya mainee ? tumhara yeh sherni mode on kyun hain?" Kartik asked.

"hmm ab mujhe bhi yeh batana padega ki tumhari kya galti hain? Dekho main yeh pooch nahi rahi hoon taunt mar rahi hu kyunki I know that if I even ask you na , then you won't know only" Naira said. angrily

"achaa toh tum bolo fir" Kartik said

" the drive to rahul's place is of 30 long minutes and due to this traffic it is increasing . it has already pass 20 mins and you realise what from this 25 mins , you have been talking about that Nikita" She said in a go

"ha haan" Kartik said fully confused

"kartikkkkk what I mean to say is I am bored ,for whole 25 minutes you have been talking about Nikita" Naira said shouting a bit

"oh ohh so sorry naira, I did not realise only , I am so sorry" Kartik said.

"ab kuch aur baat karoge yaa fir" Naira said angrily.

"karni he nahi padegi kyunki here we are at rahul's place" Kartik said.

"good finally" Naira said.

They both got down off the car and walked in . it was not at all looking like a house party , instead there were party lights everywhere , a small bar , chairs and music on in high volume .

After entering the party, Kartik went with Nikita as she was being a little clingy to him which naira did not liked at all but brushing off this feeling she went to the dance floor with her friends.Kartik and Natasha were sitting on the chairs an eating and talking.

While naira was tired off all the dancing she went into a corner and got herself a mocktail. She was drinking it when Aditya came to her , he was also rahul's friend . He forwarded his hand for a dance to which naira denied. But Aditya was forcing himself on her , but naira being naira kept ignoring or denying it off . Seeing this the man got angry he went to the waiter and asked the waiter to drop a drink on her dress. The waiter did as he was told , Naira went to the washroom to clean it but someone barged into the washroom and that person was Aditya.

He pinned her to the wall leaving her no space to go . " you were denying me na ? now see what I do . I will make you mine and no one will come here to save you not even your that best friend whatever." Aditya said with full lust.

Naira was pushing him hard but he was too strong for her , he was going towards her neck inhaling her while naira had tears in her eyes . he was moving closer to her and was about to kiss her neck , when he was pushed and had fallen on the ground.

That person was none other than Kartik. He beat Aditya black and blue and told him to get out. Just then, his eyes fell on naira who had tears in her eyes and messy hairs. He took her in a tight hugged and rubbed her back and tried to calm her down .

"thank you kartik , thank you so much . agar tum nahi aate toh pata nahi kya ho jata, thank you so much . if you were not there,then he would have...." Naira said crying.

"calm down naira , kuch nahi hua , you okay right ? tum ro kyun rahi ho , tum toh sherni hona calm down naira kuch nahi hua" Karthik said trying to make Naira calm down.

Naira calmed a bit while kartik told her to just wipe her tears and come after she is fine and he will be waiting for her outside and there is nothing to get scared.

While kartik went out the washroom naira said to herself "yeh kya hua aaj , the feeling which I had when he hugged me, it was so different . I have never had it before. I was feeling safe in his arms , I was feeling cared , protected and respected and this feeling was so unknown to me ever . am I in love? Oh yes , ya I I loveee love kartik . I love my mendak . I am in love ganga maiyaa. Oh my god , I am so happy. I thought It only existed in movies but it does exist in real life. Oh my god , I love you kartik my mendak"said naira having a million dollar smile on her face.

.

.

.

Precap : Kartik Proposes Nikita
Naira's Heartbreak

.

.

.

******************

Hey guys!
Hope you like it!!
Do vote and comment!
Thank You So Much❤️
Stay Home! Stay Safe!
Regards
Authors
Siya and Priyanshi