Chapter 18 : Kaira Hug Each Other

"Riddhima abhi tak Gaurav aaya nahi did you talk to him?" Naira asked. 

"Wait Naira im just calling him" Riddhima said.

"okay" Naira said.

"Something is surely going to happen this feeling my dream today morning stating me that the past is going to come back but which past I don't have any...wait past does it mean Kartik? No Naira you are thinking wrong Kartik won't come here he is in London from 5 years and most probably he must have forgotten me don't think too much naira its Riddhima's Birthday don't spoil her and your mood." Naira said to herself in her mind.

"Naira they are just here 5 minutes and then they will reach" Riddhima said.

"They?" Naira said clueless.

"You forgot again Naira I told you na Gaurav's friend is also coming what was his name ummm....i don't remember the name but he is coming too he is best friends with him Gaurav told me that he has a love life too" Riddhima said. 

"It's so unfair na he brings the two people close who love each other I love someone and he is far away from me" Naira said slowly leading inaudible to Riddhima.

"You said something?" Riddhima said.

"No you wait I will go and look towards the preparations" Naira said. 

"hmm okay" Riddhima said.

While Naira went to the room and took out a box she opened it and said to herself.

"You will surely like this gift riddhima it has to be the best you have taught me how to live life again otherwise after kartik's departure I would not have lived a life and support the business." Naira said remembering how much Riddhima helped her in business and took care of the family.

While when Naira went towards Riddhima she saw him hugging some guy and when she heard him she could make out that it was Gaurav while she smiled learning that they have finally arrived because Riddhima was so impatient but when she saw the guy behing Gaurav it turned her world upside down and tears flowed from her eyes and the only thing which came out of her were tears.

"Kartik... Yahaan" Naira said not believing her eyes.

While Kartik hugged Riddhima and wished her a Happy Birthday his gaze looked behind her and saw the most person who he was yearning for the most whom he loves the most 'Naira'.

"Naira" Kartik said making naira look towards him while the duo shared an emotional eyelock filled with love, pain, hurt , anger and the most importantly yearning.

Well how do you spell love the answer to this question was you don't spell love instead you feel it and that is what was happening with both of them.

Friend from childhood, from friends to lovers , the left out confession and the pain and hurt visible in her eyes clearly 5 years , 4 months and 12 days without each other support and care they let it all go the day.

When Kartik took the flight to London broke their hearts Kartik guilty for not being with her and Naira yearning over her lover moreover her best friend her everything.

While they eyelock was broken by Riddhima who was filled with excitement.

"Aree Kartik where are you lost and what are you looking at?" Riddhima said as she looks behind to see naira and when naira sees her she quickly wipes her tears but Riddhima's sees it and rushes to Naira.

"Naira What happened why are you crying kuch hua kya sab theek toh hain na?"Riddhima asked with concern.

"Nahi kuch nahi riddhima bas aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha voh itne saare yahan party confetti's udh rahe hain na that's why" Naira said acting as if she was removing confetti from her eyes.

"Oh Ok! Dara diya tha tune mujhe accha anyways meet him kartik gaurav's friend now I know his name" Riddhima said.

"Hey Kartik" Naira said hiding her tears while Kartik was stunned with Naira but he replied remembering that he did not wish to create a scene over here.

"Hii Naira! Kartik... Kartik Goenka nice to meet you..." Kartik said.

"Aree yaar aise kaise hii bolte hain kya hug each other atleast." Riddhima said while Kartik and Naira were reluctant but deep down they wanted to hug each to eternity while naira looking at riddhima's excitement and Kartik and the past 5 years without a word she hugged him without thinking about Kartik's reaction.

Being in Kartik's embrace Naira forgot all the pain, all the worries and all the surroundings while Kartik hugged her back while Naira saw Gaurav behind Kartik and that's when reality struck her and she moved out of the hug very much disappointment to Kartik.

While Kartik was just trying to analyse as to what happened that Naira forcely brought herself out of the hug because he himself could very much realise naira's happiness in his arms.

"Control yourself Naira he is not yours... He loves Nikita Riddhima told you that he has a love life he is not yours... he is just a friend that too not sure you can't let him know the fall in business Naira otherwise he would mostly blame himself and you don't want that don't spoil Riddhima's birthday" Naira said to herself in her mind binding up the emotions within her, binding up the happiness which she got by seeing him.

"Naira I love you so much! This time I will surely confess my love for you... I love you very much I don't know what is stopping you but I am glad that you have not forgotten me I am glad that you got a friend like Riddhima... Much better than me! What's stopping you Naira when you were in my arms I felt that you were happy very much happy but now what happened why you want to leave me Naira... No Kartik first think of her coming in front of her out of the blue after 5 years will startle her calm yourself Kartik your Naira is with you!" Kartik said to himself giving some hope that Naira would not have moved on.

Precap : Naira Ignores Kartik

~~~

Hey Guys!
Hope you liked it!
Sorry for late!
Do vote and Comment!
Regards
Siya And Priyanshi