Chapter 3 : Shocker For Naira

Naira comes out of washroom and Kartik looked at her with a worried face. She passes him a smile assuring she is fine. Both left for home, on the way Kartik assured that Naira is fine and Naira was stealing glances of him with a delighted face as she realises her love for him.

Both reached Singhania Sadan and tell everyone what happened there and everyone thanked Kartik as he saved her and tries to make Naira forget the incident but our Naira has already forget the incident in adoring her mendak😉

Next Day,
Morning,

"I love you Kartik! I love you so much.... You are the best thing ever happened in my life! I love you alot my Mendak!" Naira said sitting on her knees.

"I love you Too My Sherni.." Kartik said and sat on his knees abd took Naira in a hug.

A smile crept on her face.

"I love you My Mendak..." Naira mumbled in sleep.

(Yes guys, It's her dream)

Saying this she moves around on her bed and falls down.

"Ahh! Mendak..." Naira opens her eyes and see around.

"Oh God! It was a dream..." She said and smiles to herself and got up.

"But seriously I am still unable to believe it that I love him! I love my ..." Naira was cut off between by Akshara.

"Whom do you love Naira?" Akshara said suspiciously. Naira gets startled.

"No Mumma! No one... I..I.. don't love anyone as you are thinking. I was just saying I love my phone. See!" She picked her phone.

Before Akshara could ask again, "Mumma, I am getting late for college. I'll go and get ready." Naira said changing the topic.

"Naira, There is no college today... It's Sunday." Akshara caught her lie.

"Umm.. vo Mumma... Yes! Actually Manish Uncle and Swarna Aunty want to meet me. So I'll get ready and will go to Goenka House." Naira said and ran towards washroom.

"Why I feel she is hiding something from me." Akshara thought but brushed off her thoughts.

~~

Naira enters the Goenka Villa and see Manish working on his laptop.

"Namaste Uncle." Naira grabbed Manish's attention.

"Are Naira Beta... Tum!" Listening his voice, Everyone comes out.

"How are you? How are Naitik and Akshara?" Manish hugged Naira.

"Uncle me and Everyone are fine. How are you?" Naira said smilingly.

"I am also good." Manish said.

"Where is Keerti Di and Swarna Aunty?" Naira said looking here and there.

"I am here Naira." Keerti said coming out from her room.