Chapter 15 : What Is Coming Up?

The Chapter starts with Naira coming home after her office. She freshen up and was using phone sitting on the bed. When suddenly her phone rang and seeing the caller id a smile curved on her lips. She immediately picked it up.

"Oh ho! Madam ko time mil gaya mujhe call karne ka?!" Naira said on phone.

"Tu mujhe taane marna kab band karegi Naira." A person asked on the other side of phone.

"Jab tum mujhe time pe call karna shuru kardegi." Naira replied.

"Aree tu samjha kar yaar... My busy thi!" The person said.

"Haa tu busy rehti hai aur main to free huu... Itni baar call kiya uthaya tak nhi gaya tujhse." Naira said in anger.

"Acha meri maa! Galti hogyi..." The person said from other side.

"Haan better! Riddhima kal Sunday hai to agar tu free hai to kal mile." Naira said.

So yes guys, The person is Riddhima.

She is Naira's BFF. Knows about Kartik and knows that Naira loves Kartik. She is very loyal and nice. Will play the role of cupid in Kaira's Relationship.

"Haa Kal Park mei milte hai." Riddhima said and then hang up the call.

~~~

Next Day,

Naira was waiting for Riddhima in the park. She looked at the watch.

"Lo... Aaj bhi late! Pata nahi ye time par aana kab sikhegi." Naira said to herself in disbelief. 

Just then, Someone kept palms on Naira's both eyes. She smiled and understood who the person was. She dragged the person forward and immediately hugged her.

"Tu samajh gyi mei thi." Riddhima said.

"Haa aur nahi to kya... Tujhe nahi pehchan ungi." Naira said and Riddhima smiled.

Both sat together and spent someone time talking with each other.

"Chal na Naira Pani Puri khate hain na... Pls." Riddhima said pointing out a pani puri shop in front of the park.

"Nahi yaar tu khale. Mera mann nhi hai." Naira said looking at other side trying to the hide the tears which came in her eyes remembering Kartik and her together eating pani puri but it didn't go unnoticed from Riddhima.

"Naira... Maine tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki ek baar Kartik se contact karne ki koshish fo karo. Tumhe pata to hai vo kaha hai fir bhi." Riddhima said to Naira.

"Nahi Riddhima he must have got married till now that too to Nikita." Naira said wiping her tears but still somewhere in her heart she knows he didn't married anyone till now.

"Accha chodo ye sab aao hum pani puri khate hai." Naira stood up from her place followed by Riddhima.

Both enjoyed their time together and later left for their respective homes.

~~~

Next Day In London,

Kartik was sitting in his cabin in office. He was busy with some files.

Just then, one of his employee entered with wrong file increasing to his anger. He shouted on him and sat down on his chair stressed, digging his face under his hands.

Suddenly, he heard the voice of door opening.

"Ab Kon hai yaar. Pls thodi der akela chod do."  He said still his face was dig in his hands.

"Pakka?? Jaau mein." The person who entered said standing near the door with a smile on his face.

"Gaurav tu!" Kartik looked at the person and smile crept on his face. He hugged him.

He is Kartik's BFF. Helps Kartik in business too. Knows about Naira and that he loves Naira. An honest and nice person. He Will play the role of cupid in Kaira's Relationship.

"Aree to tu bada busy hai na, chal mein jaata huun!" Gaurav started to go.

"Aree nahi yaar... Bas thoda business ka stress tha." Kartik said.

"To kya hua... Aaja mein teri help karta huu." Gaurav said and both sat on the couch which was present in his cabin and started to discuss something about business.

After an hour or two, they were finished with their work.

"Thanks Gaurav." Kartik said and hugged him.

"Chal na be... Thanks mat bol! Kahin ghum ke aate hai itne din baad mile hai!" Gaurav said.

"Kaha chale?" Kartik asked using his phone.

"India chalte hain." Gaurav said teasing Kartik.

"Yaar maine tujhe kitni baar bola hain mera India jaana possible nahi hain." Kartik said irritated.

"Aree irritate kyu ho raha hai Kartik?! I was just pulling your leg. I am sorry agar tujhe bura laga ho to!" Gaurav said.

"Nahi yaar... Bas India ka naam sunkar sabki yaad aane lagi especially Naira ki." Kartik said getting teary eyed.

"To jaata kyun nhi India?" Gaurav asked.

"Kyunki mein Naira ko kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta..." Kartik said and looked away.

"Kartik tum itne sure kaise ho ki she must have moved on? She also loved You Right?!" Gaurav questioned him.

"Huu mein sure... Kyun wait karegi vo mera! I don't think she loved him. For her I was just a friend na." Kartik replied.

"Kartik ho sakta  hai na ki jo hume lag raha hai vo ho hi na...  Tum itne saalon se usse nahi mile na so how can you guarantee that she must have someone in her life?!" Gaurav argued.

"Kyunki as I said, I was just a mere friend for her and please stop convincing me aur koi baat karein." Kartik said getting angry so Gaurav decided to drop this topic.

Precap : Kartik To Go To India
                 Will Kaira Meet?

************
Hey Guys! I am so sorry for late! Actually my exams are near and even school pressure is too high nowadays so I was hell busy even I am now so please bare with some late updates only for sometime... Thank you!
************

Hope you liked it
Do vote and Comment!
Regards,
Siya and Priyanshi