Chapter 14 : Flashback

The chapter starts with Kartik sitting on his bed dwelling into the memories of his love, his life which is not currently with him he remembers the day when they both had their last cute fight. Tears falls from his eyes remembering that moment.

Flashback Starts

Naira was now totally fine but her love for Kartik was increasing day by day. Unknown to her Kartik had realized his love for her but did not confessed after the incident took place the peace and the fun they missed with each other came back.

Yes! Now they used to talk without any awkwardness, they used to have those old nok jhok and those cute fights. Naira used to call Kartik mendak and Kartik called her sherni but naira mainly used to avoid calling him mendak in front of Nikita because she did not want to create a scene. It was such a day. They both were walking together when Naira shouted.

"Kartik stop" Naira said making Kartik shocked and startled.

"Naira what happened? you okay right?" Kartik said worrying for her

"aree tum bhi na mendak ho mendak he rahoge look there" Naira said pointing towards a stall of bhutta.

"Ohh yeh baat thi you scared me only" Kartik said while Naira chuckled.

"Jabhi toh I told you that you are a mendak and will be" Naira said chuckling.

They both went to the stall for eating and ordered bhutta for both of them and ate It reminiscing their childhood memories . they both were in each other thoughts praising each other unknown to both of them that they are made for each other and should confess their feelings to each other.

They both went to goenka villa as Naira wanted to talk with swarna and of course play with her noodles luv and kush. They entered the Goenka Villa to find Luv Kush fighting they both ran towards them and both Kartik and Naira told them to stop.

"Aree Aree why are you guys fighting?" Kartik asked.

"haan what happened changu mangu?" Naira said.

"di dekhiye na luv spoiled all my homework itni mehnat se kiya tha" Kush said complaining to Naira.

"Aree nahi di I did not spoil it he is lying I came to the room and found water on the homework i was drying it and he thought that I did it" Luv said defending himself.

"Ohh accha toh yeh baat hain." Kaira said together both saw each other and chuckled they both had an eye lock which was broken by Luv and Kush.

"Di bhaiya where are you guys lost?" both of them said breaking kaira eye lock. They came back into their senses.

"Haan toh mein kya keh rahi thi see kush luv was just helping you" Naira said.

"Haan Kush" Kartik said.

They both had their fight solved and when Luv Kush went this happened.

"Tum toh sach mein baccho ki consellor ban jaana chahiye tumhein naira kitna behla rakha hain dono ko they will forget me but they won’t forget you" Kartik said cutely.

"Accha he hain iss mendak ko koi yaad bhi kyun rakhega bachpan mein khud he spoiled my homework" Naira said.

"Kya kahan tumne I spoiled them" Kartik said.

"Haan Kartik tumhare kaan kaam kar rahe hain tumhein sahi sunayi diya" Naira said.

"Wow it was not me who did that!" Kartik said defending himself.