Chapter 12 : Yearning Hearts

5 Years Leap

A lot had changed in these 5 years everything turned upside down. We can see a man waking up before he could even stand his hand travelled through his phone and looking at the picture of Naira while we can see a woman waking up from sleep but it looks like her tiredness is still not over she wakes up and opens a photos of a man and caress it the photo was of Kartik.

Yes the man and women were kartik and naira. Now they don’t live together in the same city. Kartik and the whole goenka family has shifted to London while Singhania’s are still in Udaipur but well we will say lining barely.

They both still love each other but the distance has kept them apart. They did not gor the chance to confess their love to each other but they never forget each other.

It is said that time changes, people change everything in our surroundings changes but if your loved ones not changes with time than you have the best feeling in the world because then it’s pure and true love, same was with Kartik and Naira.

They both got ready and went to office and work there that was their schedule. Both of them busy and heart wrenched still missing each other to the core.

~~🎶🎶~~

Rajj ke rulaaya
Rajj ke hansaya
Maine dil kho ke ishq kamaya
Maanga jo usne ek sitara
Humne zameen pe chaand bulaya

~~🎶🎶~~

A while later we can see Kartik  going to office in London he has a luxurious life but as we know Kartik doesn’t like all the luxurious stuff he is even fine with having around 2000 rupees per month. Now he was the ceo of Goenka enterprises. He has led goenka enterprises to another level because of his hardwork and dedication. We can see him entering his cabin only to find manish lost somewhere he went near him and sat.

"Kya hua papa aap itne lost kyun dikh rahein hain aapki tabiyat toh theek hain na?" Kartik asked.

"Haan kartik I am fine it’s just that" Manish replied.

"Kya Papa?!" Kartik asked worriedly.

"Naitik se itne saalon mein baat nahi hui hain pata nahi vahaan kya chal raha hoga" Manish said tensed.

"Voh toh hain papa ham london business ke liye aaye kyunki Udaipur mein investor nahi mil rahein the 5 saal ho gaye na hi unhein dekha na hi naira ko." kartik said.

"Haan beta unhein phone kiya tha maine par no response aaya I hope sab theek hoga" Manish said.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye papa everything will be fine!" kartik saidgiving himself some hope

~~🎶🎶~~

Jo aankhon se haaye
Wo jo aankhon se ik pal na ojhal huve
Laapata ho gaye dekhte dekhte

~~🎶🎶~~

Kartik's POV
5 saal naira 5 saal ho gaye tumhari aawaz ko sunne hue tumhein dekhe hui I don’t even know if there is still love left for me by you I know you love me your words told me , the pain in your eyes had told me but unfortunately I couldn’t confess it.

I miss you naira I miss you calling me mendak and I calling you a sherni I hope you are fine I still love you naira but the distance has kept us apart.

Nikita is ousted from my life I got to know she is greedy and it was just an attraction but what is between us naira its true love I cant stop thinking about you ever you come in my dreams, the flashbacks of us laughing and playing comes in my mind.

But then all the flashbacks when you were away from m , when I hurted you despite knowing that I am wrong. Sometimes I truly think that I don’t deserve your friendship I couldn’t protect you I let you be there in that cyclone I couldn’t measure my happiness naira when you came on the doorstep.

First our thinking set us apart and now work I love you sherni your mendak loves you my life is just work Naira without you it’s incomplete.

POV Ends

~~🎶🎶~~

Sochta hoon...
Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom thay
Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte
Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom the
Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

~~🎶🎶~~

While in Udaipur we can see Naira rushing to her work. Now the singhania’s don’t live in their big singhania sadan they have a small house filled with happiness but also sadness when it comes to fulfilling wishes.

Five years back they had faced a huge loss due to which all their money was bankrupted. They had lost crores . while naitik after that was not in the state of work because of his age and all the burden was on naksh and naira and they even successfully pulled it off . they worked day and night especially Naira sometimes due to work pressure she forgets to eat her meals.

The sparkle in her eyes is gone completely she just smiles for the family because she knows if she breaks down then the family will also break down. She has kept herself strong. She misses her mendak her life very much.

~~🎶🎶~~

Ek main ek woh, aur shaamein kayi
Chaand roshan thay tab aasmaan mein kayi
Ek main ek woh, aur shaamein kayi
Chaand roshan the tab aasmaan mein kayi

~~🎶🎶~~

Naira's POV
Kyun chale gaye tum kartik 5 saal se I haven’t seen you for 5 years my love for you is not the same for you now moreover it has increased.

I am missing you so much mendak. I miss you. I love you we have been so apart. I know I wont get your love but I strictly need your friendship kartik.

I know you are the only one with whom I can express all my feeling I know that it’s only you who will give me a shoulder to cry and then uplift my mood I need you kartik.

I miss you mendak my life at the moment is just working and taking care of everyone not enjoying it and without you it’s hell.
POV Ends

~~🎶🎶~~

Yaariyon ka wo dariya utar bhi gaya
Aur haathon mein bas ret hi reh gayi
Koi puche ke. haaye
Koi puche ke humse khata kya hui
Kyun khafa ho gaye dekhte dekhte

~~🎶🎶~~

Precap : Flashback to what happened 5 years back!
                Kaira had a misunderstanding?!

**************

Hey Guys!
Hope you liked it!
Thank You!❤️
Regards
Siya and Priyanshi