C H A P T E R 2 1

Jungkook's POV

As Bora was talking to the man in the booth, I dazed out a little bit as I was bored with their conversation, before I felt a tap on my left shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jina smiling warmly at me, while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her right ear.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me a few steps away from the booth when she realised Bora was right beside me.

"I missed you, Jungkook." She started as she snakes her arms around my neck.

"I know. It's been like, what, 3 months?" I smiled at her.

"Mmhmm. I didn't actually know this conspiracy could be really tiring. But the thrill of this whole thing is, it's only the two of us who knows about this. No one else. Romantic much?" She giggled as she rests her head onto my shoulder.

"You know, babe, your best friend yelled at me. He told me to shut up when all I wanted to do was to help him with the reports. Ego much? But he's got no secretary. Aww." She fake pout.

"But I guess he might have seen the photos which you've posted on your Instagram page. Smoke were coming out of his ears when I saw him in the office. Poor TaeTae." She laughed as she nuzzled her face deeper into my shoulder.

I just chuckled and kissed the crown of her hair.

Damn, I miss her. A lot.

The conspiracy of bringing Taehyung and his company down has put somewhat a temporary halt onto our relationship as some nosy people out there might expose our relationship as well as this complot we're secretly having, which could ruin everything both she and I were trying to achieve for months.

But, I'm not gonna deny, it's because it feels wrong, it actually feels exhilirating to try it.

To try bringing your enemy down.

Feeling her against me makes me feel whole again as I wrapped my arms around her and swayed her from left to right.

I've completely forgotten about Bora at this point as Jina was filling up my thoughts.

In a matter of a few months, we'll be more successful than what we are right now, not only in our relationship, but in our careers too.

I closed my eyes and smiled at that thought.

Bora's POV

I let my hands fall to my sides, so as my tears.

I just stood there hopelessly as I saw Jungkook hugging Jina, his arms  wrapped around her slim waist securely as Jina had her arms around his neck with her head buried at his shoulder as they were swaying very slowly from left to right.

A comforting embrace.

Something which I thought I was the only one who would have gotten from Jungkook.

But I should have known better.

He had someone else.

And the worst part of this whole situation is, anyone walking past them would have thought that they were a couple in love.

I let my hands curl into fists as I harshly brought them up to my face and wipe my tears that were heavily staining my cheeks.

Jealousy is not my kind of thing, but Jungkook being intimate with Jina is really making my veins pulse with anger and angst.

I'd better leave before the both of them turn around and see me crying like a baby.

Too blinded by anger and sadness, I held onto my phone tightly as I frustratingly tore the wristband off and walk to a nearby trash can to dispose it.