C H A P T E R 9

Bora's POV
Oh no.

I internally sighed in frustration and in pain as I was trying to get up, with my wounded ankle.

Only to fall back down on the floor as the back of my heel was digging into my wound, causing it to be even more painful.

"Get up." He ordered me.

I'm trying here, can't you see?

I looked up at him and he looks like he bouta' release smoke from his ears.

Oh c'mon. It was an accident. No need to be so angry.

I tried pushing myself up with my right palm from the floor, but it was in vain as I needed to move my right ankle to rise from my position now.

When I resorted into removing my right heel, in efforts of reducing the pain when I stand up, Taehyung took fast steps towards me with his hands in his pockets.

Oh my.

What's gonna happen now?

I stared at him as he walked towards me, with an icy look on his eyes.

Only to watch him walk past me and head towards the main door to leave the room.

Okay.

Now why is he so upset?

I looked around me and saw all the papers which was suppose to be searched for that specific contact.

Gosh, it's gonna take me lightyears just to even arrange them into stacks again.

Let alone finding the contact.

I then divert my attention to my right ankle.

Oof. The cut is quite deep.

Damn, how sharp are my heels?

Right, that reminds me.

I removed my right heel and placed it beside me.

I searched for any close by objects in the office which I could potentially use as my support whilst standing up and walking as I'm sure I wouldnt be able to straighten my ankle anytime soon and walk comfortably.

While looking around, Taehyung walked into the office with a first aid kit in his left hand and a latte in his right.

He walked towards me and literally threw the box in front of me, causing the impact of the fall to open the box.

I scoffed.

What a gentleman.

He walked past me to his table and took a sip of his latte as he sat down on his chair.

"Fix yourself. And continue with what you're supposed to do." He said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds just to recollect myself out of this dumb and ignorant instruction from him before opening them again.

Since the lid of the first aid kit was already open, I then scanned through the medical products that were laid perfectly in each compartment.

Uh.

How do you treat a wound?

Is it like using the antiseptic?  Or immediately put a plaster on the wound?  Which is which? 

I was thinking about what was needed to be done to "fix myself" up, before the arrogant fella asked me,

"Don't tell me you've never treated your wounds before."