C H A P T E R 1

Bora's POV

- 27th July, 10.57 p.m. -

Ever been in a situation when you planned your time well, managed to complete your assignments before the due date, constantly studied without any procrastination, and be that ideal student your lecturers dreamt of you as? Yeah, me neither. You thought that I was that kind of student, huh? Well, please lower your expectations of me, or else you'll be disappointed. 

I sighed for the umpteenth time in my lonely apartment as I read through my thick History textbook, hoping that whatever I read at one glance would be stuck in my head at least up till tomorrow. I have a History exam tomorrow and of course, I had to procrastinate up till the last minute to study. It was 11 p.m. already and I was, severely, close to dozing off on my desk.

I looked over to my dog, Bloomey, who was sleeping by the main door, and silently prayed that we could somehow switch souls as I was so fed up being a human at this second. As if hearing my prayers, Bloomey woke up and walked over to me, with her tail, wagging excitedly. As she reached the chair I was sitting on, she sat on the floor on her butt and waved her fluffy, white paw at me. I felt my heart swoon at the cute sight of my puppy.

"You're so beautiful, cute, and lovable without any effort. Can I please be you and you be me?  No charge is needed. I will do it for free." Bloomey just blinked at me before walking to the other side of the house. "Yeah, good choice. I'm sure you wouldn't want that either."

I turned my attention back to my textbook and started to read it once again until I felt my head throbbing, indicating that I needed some rest from my revision for a while. That was when I closed my book, not before putting a bookmark on the last page I read and headed to the kitchen. I decided to make some instant noodles as I took a break from my studies. I then decided to text my neighbor, and classmate, Jimin, to who I'd always rant about almost everything in my life.

11.30 p.m.
MochiChim
Last online at 22:40

Bora: Alo mate.

Bora : Alo.

Bora : Ola

Bora : Oi

Bora : O

Bora : ...

Bora: you're not waking up?

Bora: ya girl is sad

Bora: actually no

Bora: I'm more stressed than sad

Bora: do I even know how to feel sad?

Bora: lmao

Bora: Bora is sad.

Bora: you'll never hear that phrase

Bora: because I'm da bawmb

11.33 p.m.
MochiChim
Online

MochiChim : Go to sleep bruh. What on Earth are you doing at this hour?

Bora: there you are

Bora: Ehehehe, you really think a queen like me would sleep on the night before an exam? Out of 9 chapters of the syllabus, ya girl is done with half of chapter 2 already. I have 6 and a half chapters to go! And it's already 11.30! And tomorrow is the exam! Yay!