C H A P T E R 5 4

- 3.00 p.m. -

Haneul's POV

I found myself waiting in front of Jimin's apartment as my mind was trying to wrap itself around the new fact of what Jina had told me this morning. I was beyond confused about what she had said to me and thought that Jimin would be the best person to get my answers from. I think it should be around this timing Jimin should be back from college right? 

Waiting for the said boy, I scrolled through Instagram to find if there was anything new on my news feed but as usual, there's none, making me pout. How do some people even get a thousand over notifications from every social media they have an account for while I get absolutely none?

"Yo!" Jimin's voice boomed through the quiet hallway as his hair was slightly messy and waved his hand which was holding his phone at me. I waved back at him with obvious excitement and kept my phone back into my pocket. 

Jimin walked up to me and unlocked his door before allowing us both entry into his house. I entered his house and went over to his couch and took a seat on it whereas Jimin threw his bag lazily onto his dining chair and took a glass of water for himself to drink. He looked at me sitting quietly on the couch before he started talking to me.

"Want some juice?" Jimin asked.

"What kinds do you have?"

"Sky juice." Jimin snickered behind his glass of water as I glared at him.

"Very funny. Anyway, yes I would like that. Thanks, Chim." I said before I leaned my back onto the sofa and closed my eyes to rest for a moment.

"Okay." 

I heard Jimin grabbing a glass from his drawer and the sound of water filling into the glass rang into my ears. There were some clinking sounds heard as well which I assume Jimin had added ice cubes into my drink. It is indeed hot today so a cold drink would be the best to quench my thirst and cool my body down.

Jimin brought my glass over to the living room and handed it to me before taking a seat beside me. I took two sips of the water before placing the glass down onto the dining table. I sighed out in satisfaction.

"That is really relieving for the 100°C weather right now." I exaggerated.

"I know right. When I was returning from college earlier, I had to turn on the air-con till the maximum coldness and even wind down my window to get the old breeze out there, that's why my hair looks like a person that just escaped from the forest." Jimin pointed at his messy hair, making me laugh.

"Alright, Chim. I need to talk to you about a serious topic. It's about Bora and Jina." I turned my body to face him and sat upright, making him correct his sitting posture as well as he sensed the urgency in voice.

"Yeah?" 

"I think this was the part Jaehwan hadn't informed me about Bora. Are Bora and Jina related? Is Jina Bora's stepsister?" I frowned.

It took Jimin a few seconds to answer me as he looked like he was contemplating if he should tell me or not. "Yes, yes they are. Jina is Bora's stepsister."

I nodded slowly, taking in the repeated information which Jina had informed me initially about. "So what she said wasn't a lie then." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh? Who?" Jimin asked.

"Jina. She was telling me the truth this morning." I answered.

"This morning? You met up with that devil?" Jimin grimaced.

"I didn't want to meet her at all. But she told me that she wanted to talk about her and Bora and that was all it took for me to meet up with her. I never knew that Jina want anything to do with Bora at all and to say that they're stepsisters, wow. That's a whole twist in the Bo-Ji story." I stated.