C H A P T E R 5 2

- Sunday night, 8.00 p.m. -

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Stop throwing them, it cost my entire living for me to buy these!" I yelled at Taehyung who was currently in my apartment, rummaging through my closet as he wanted to be somehow my fashion guru and thinks that I need a full closet makeover for me to look good when I return to college. The thing here is I am already returning to college tomorrow and here he thinks that I have some sort of fashion error. Hence, he's throwing MY clothes at me as he was searching for the best outfit for me to wear tomorrow while I was hastily grabbing onto these fabrics in my arms each time he tossed one behind him carelessly.

"Don't tell me you wore this to your class." Tae said as he pulled out a black shirt by its hanger and dangled it in front of my face. When I looked up at the shirt from the mountain of clothes is my arms, I automatically felt embarrassed. It was the exact same shirt I wore to my first interview with him in his company which was the shirt with the word 'Bold' imprinted on it.

"Look, it is really cool okay? It signifies my character." I turned away from him and walked over to my bed to drop the clothes on it and headed to the closet where he was standing at with his  face all scrunched up as he looked at my shirt from top to bottom before shaking his head, disapproving my choice of clothes.

"Not gonna lie, it does look dope but I just think it's ironic at how shy you were when I admitted my feelings to you while this shirt is-." He teased me with a smirk on his face before I cut him off.

"Okay! Enough checking with my closet. Chop, chop. Let's go have some food." I snatched the hanger out from his hands and placed it back into the closet before shutting the closet door closed and pulled him out from my bedroom when he started whining.

"Ah, Bora. You're returning to college soon, that means you will be paying less attention to me with your college." He pouted, which made my heart swell at his baby-like expression as his cheeks were all puffed out with his mouth turned upside down. 

"I'm coming back to work too, yo." I sat him down at my kitchen counter as I pulled open my drawer where all my ramen packets were sitting in it, elegantly. I was about to ask him if he would some noodles to eat but before I could even speak, he was already behind me as his chin was placed comfortably on my right shoulder, followed by his arms that encircled my waist tightly. He closed his eyes and sighed, as if he had found his safe place to gain comfort from. Which was apparently my hunched shoulders. However, such affection and intimacy like this from him had got me frozen in my spot as I gripped harshly onto the packet of instant noodles, causing a few crunches to be heard coming from the uncooked noodles inside the packet.

"You're crushing the noodles. Stop." His voice rang right beside my ear as one of his arm left my waist and took the ramen packet out from my hold and placed it on the counter. His arm then returned to my waist and he buried his head into the crook of my neck, making me gasp internally.

"Y-yah, I need to cook. What are you doing?" I was blushing furiously and I could hear my heart beating so darn fast against my chest. I tried to bite my smile back from smiling too widely that my lips could fall of my face due to overstretching it but it seemed like I failed as I was already grinning like a small kid who had just received her first toy.

"Is this how boyfriends feel whenever they hug their girlfriends like this?" He asked huskily as he was still nuzzling his face into my neck, inhaling my scent. Boy, he better stop hugging me like this or I would combust right here and now. 

"You...," I was waiting for his words as I placed my hands on his which were on my waist, with the same smile plastered on my face, "smell like orange. What soap did you use? Care to recommend?" And there it goes, I knew this moment is way too good to be true. I rolled my eyes and yanked his arms from my waist and began to prepare the ingredients for our dinner.