1:17 PM

"Ryan don't go! Ryan please don't leave me!" I pleaded watching him slowly become lifeless

I felt him squeeze my hand one last time, before his eyes closed.

"No." I sobbed.

"Now it's your turn." I heard.

I turned around only to be met with a gun, an before I could process, everything went black.

I jumped up out of the nightmare, gasping for air.

Fuck.

This one was more vivid.

I sighed, wiping my sweat away and turning on my side.

Staring at the wall of my bedroom, I replayed the memories of what happened 4 days ago. She pulled the trigger, and showed no remorse.

For her own son.. she showed no emotion.

And each nightmare I have of that night, it gets worse. More real.

Every time I close my eyes it's a different scenario. A more painful scenario.

I watch Ryan die over, and over again. And sometimes I wake up and forget that it's just a dream. That Ryan's not dead. That Ryan is alive and stable.

I looked at the time on my phone, seeing it being 10 AM.

I went to sleep at 9:40 AM..

I sat up, sighing.

Their was a knock on my door, before it opened exposing Jania.

"Get dressed. We're going to see Ryan." She spoke softly, and I just stared at her. "I know what your feeling kind. I felt the same way with dejounte. It'll get better."

I couldn't help but to laugh. 'I felt the same with dejounte,' really? She really gone say that to me after what he did to me? I was really debating about whether or not I should forgive her. You prolly know my answer now.

"Get out." I told her sternly, causing her to sigh and get out.

I stared at my door in disbelief. She really compared Ryan to dejounte? How selfish and disrespectful.

I got outta bed and took a long shower, washing away my negative thoughts.

When I was done I slipped on some sweat pants, and a plain white shirt, and a hoodie.

I slipped on my Nike slides and walked downstairs.

"Hey. You ready?" Kentrell asked me, but I just walked past him and out the door.

~

We sat in the lobby, waiting on the doctors to tell us he can have visitors.

"Don't worry kind. It'll be alright." Jania tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away and went to go sit by Kentrell instead.

"Wassup?" He questioned, peeping the encounter I had with Jania.

"This morning she tried to compare Ryan's situation to her and Dejountes like I won't smack the fuck outta her." I told him.

Before he could say sumin, a doctor came out.

"Family of Ryan Lee?"

I was the first to go over to him.

"Is He Okay?"

"He's stable for now. Any relatives?" He questioned.

Ryan's uncle came up to him, and we stepped back so they can have a private conversation.

I stared at them intently, before Ryan's uncle came over to me.

"You can go back an see him, I'll take you." He said and guided me to his room.

I opened the door, walking into the room.

"Ryan." My eyes watered up just seeing him in the bed.

I rubbed my hand over his cheek.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me." I sobbed.

It was a moment of silence, all you could hear was my sobs before the heart monitor went off.

Nurses flooded in, checking him over.

"Someone take her out the room." A nurse yelled before I was kicked out the room and it's crazy because Ryan's uncle wasn't.

Everyone was yelling different things until everything got quiet.

Quiet enough to hear them say;

"Time of death: 1:17 PM"