❤️Bloopers 1❤️

Right for this story lets just say you're Wanda's sister and have similar powers to her but the color is blue. You started in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Gag Reel -

"Let's go see what the ghost wants"..... "Find out what the ghost wants" Chris corrected himself.

You couldn't help yourself. "If there's something strange in the neighborhood." You mumbled to yourself. "Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

- beep -

In this scene you and Scarlett had to run under the tunnel to get away from the Winter Soldier. As Scarlett released her grip from your waist as you swung from beneath the bridge you tried to land on your feet and start to run but instead your knees gave in and sent you tumbling.

Scarlett: "Y/n are you..."

She couldn't finish her sentence as she burst out laughing with everyone else.

Hehhehehe- beep -

Hehhehehe
- beep -

(The one where Chris is unable to break the lock open)

Attempt 1: "Damn it" Chris yelled.

Attempt 2, attempt 3, 4, 5.

"Wa waaaaaa!" You joked.

Attempt 6: "Oh come on!" Chris laughed.

"Give it here!" You said taking the shield out of Chris's hands, aiming the edge of the shield for the lock. First attempt breaking it open. "Ha haaa!" You cheered as you raised your arms in victory.

- beep -

- The Avengers Gag Reel -

You and Rob had to do a serious scene when looking off into the distance, but the awkward silence caused both of you to break into an uncontrollable laughter.

- beep -

It's the "He killed 80 people in two days" scene.

"He is my brother!" Thor explained.

"Chris!" You sighed. "Oh shit sorry!" You chuckled after realising you called Hemsworth Chris instead of Thor

Robert starting to slowly clap his hands as you hid your face with your hands and everyone around you sniggered.

- beep -

(This is the scene where Tony falls from the portal after blowing it up and closing it)

As a joke you go in to kiss Rob you was lying on the hard floor pretending to be unconscious when his eyes suddenly opened widely and then he burst out into laughter along with Evans whilst pulling you into a tight embrace.

- Age of Ultron Gag Reel -

This is a scene that I made up so you basically encounter Wanda and Pietro for the first time since you were little and seeing as I'm very clumsy me self I thought to make Y/n clumsy so I thought what's one of my fav bloopers and then it came to me Elizabeth Olsen falling and squealing in Endgame. So that's the blooper I based it off.

You have not seen your siblings Wanda and Pietro since you were separated when your home was destroyed. You were lucky as Nick Fury found you and helped you train to become a future avenger.

"You don't have to this kids" Tony explained to Wanda and Pietro.

"You don't know. You don't know what we've gone through" Wanda stated.

"Do you think your sister would want this!" Tony said.

"How dare you speak of our sister she died because of you. You killed our sister." Pietro spat.

You revealed yourself from behind Tony and Thor and said "No Pietro they did the opposite they saved me!"

"You're alive!?" Wanda cried

"Well I'm her aren't I?" You said as you walked over to them both but before you could embrace Lizzie and Aaron as you were supposed to you fell flat on your face whilst squealing on your way down. Then of course everyone burst into laughter as Lizzie knelt down to help you up whilst chuckling to herself.

(Sorry I couldn't find a better photo)

Sorry if it was shit it was just a little thing to keep you guys going whilst I work on a story that's hopefully coming out later but if you want me to carry on I'll be happy to.