Next door shenanigans

Tom Hiddleston x reader (platonic)
anaiciac I will do more of Tom in the marvel cast treating y/n like their own but this was on my tumblr so I thought I would put it on here aswell. Xx

"So , because you two are very close, what i wanted to ask was how did you two become this close and do you have any amusing stories of each other you could share?" A fan asked the two of you.

"Well I have loads of funny, well lets say embarrassing stories about Tom but the answer to your first question would be that, well for starters me and Tom are both British so we share loads of similar interests and one of the main reason why we are so close is that me and Tom are actually next-door neighbors. And that starts me off with one of the very first embarrassing but funny memories i share with Tom" you smirked whilst the crowd cheered you to go on and share the memory whilst Tom had his head in his hands knowing what was coming.

"So it was after filming the first Avengers film and at this time i had moved out of my parents but then went straight into work with filming so i didn't have time to look for an apartment, so when we were in London for the press tour for the movie, the lovely Hiddleston here who had become my new bestfriend offered to help me look for a new home. And before i knew it i was moved in to this lovely little London house that i still adore. Now here comes th funny bit so when i got in the house like all moved in i got a letter from my next-door neighbor and saif that i was invited to dinner to welcome me into the neighborhood so i went round next door and when the front door all i see is..." you got up of the sofa to re-enact the scene to make it more funny for the audience.

"So the front door opens and i meet with this dork here" you gestured toward Tom. "And he's got the biggest smile on his face whilst holding a trifle, which is my favorite dessert bless him, and he just goes 'hi' so yeah i don't know how i didn't see the signs that he might have not lived far away as he was practically begging me to buy the place saying things like 'i could see your face you love it as much as i do'" The crowd burst into laughter at Tom's antics.

"Oh come on you know you love living next to me." Tom smiled.

"Mmmm" you replied trying not to smile.

"So Tom what's one of your favourite memories with Y/n?" The interviewer asked.

"Umm i can't think of a main one but i love how whenever lets say i don't know me and Hemsworth have arraged to meet up or Y/n and Lizzie what will happen is Hemsworth will go round to Y/n's house knowing i will there not even bothering to go to my house next-door he will go straight to Y/n's door cause he always finds me there when he visits me in London and hen that's Lizzie with Y/n but the other way round she will come over to my house. I also love how if i have a dat or if either of us have a date we will be by the windows seeing if the other one of us bring our dates home and if we do we will wait for them to leave, like one time a girl, well girlfriend at the time, came over my house for a dinner date to meet my parents and straight after she left Y/n came knocking on the door and went straight to my parents and asked her if they liked her and then when me parents left she didnt go back to her place all night because we were talking about how it went and that."

"Awww that's so sweet Y/n do you have any more memories you wanna share?" the interviewer asked you.

"Yes i do but I apologize in advance this one is quite sad so unfortunately about a year ago I lost my grandad to cancer and it was a very hard time for me and I'm admitting it now i didn't take great care of myself, i never left the house, i never cooked meaning i didn't eat proper meals and i basically just spent all day on the sofa watching sad movies and crying and i remember one night i fell asleep on the sofa around evening time and the when i woke up, i woke up to see that my house and the smell of my favourite meal being cooked and i turned around to Tom listening to the radio dancing around cooking the meal with the table set up for the two of us. So yeah this little angel!" You slung an arm round his shoulders and kissed his cheek. Had let himself in probably tired of me moping around and helped me through my grief basically and I'm forever thankful for him." You smiled at him at him and he smiled at you back.

The crowd 'awww'ed as Tom brought you into a big hug whilst stroking your hair as he knew talking about your loss still stung but he was there always to help you through it and your other rough patches. And you were there for him. He was the best next-door neighbor and best friend you could ever ask for.