Oh I'm a grandfather!!

Part 3 to 'it's been a whi-AWW!" - Robert meets baby Scarlett, next is Scarlett.

Luckily Robert was in New York aswell I texted Scarlett to see if she was free but she had a busy day filming which I understood. I had arranged to meet Robert after Scarlett so because I had nothing else to do today I decided to surprise the Downey family with an early visit.

I knocked on their door and i could hear faint giggles coming from the back garden, assuming they were outside cause today was a nice day i rung the doorbell and about a minute later the door was opened by Susan.

"Y/nn it's so good to see you sweetheart it's been a while, I've missed you." She hugged me.

"I missed you too" I returned the hug.

"I thought you were coming next week?"

"Yeah but Scar's busy this week with filming and she told me next week is less chaotic for her so i decided to surprise you with an early visit."

"Oh well come in come in, let me see this angel" she smiled as she bent down and picked Scarlett up. "Hi gorgeous! You wanna go and see your Uncle Robert!" she began to walk outside.

"Oh i forgot to change her nappy!" I remembered.

"Oh it's fine sweetheart I''ll do it you go and see Rob."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine go and relax I'll make you a drink in a minute aswell." she reassured me.

"Thanks Susan!" you smiled. "Oh while you're at it I thought it would be nice if i could take her in the pool so could..."

"Yeah that's fine I'll change her into her swimming diaper and put her costume on" she interrupted me with a smile.

"You're an angel thank you!" I yelled going outside to surprise Robert.

I could hear him encouraging a water fight between his kids. Typical. I saw my chance he was hovering over the edge of the pool still telling the kids to splash each other I tip-toed behind him, the kids saw me but i immediately pointed towards Rob so they got the idea and carried on as normal.

"That was a pathetic splash BIGGER- AGHHH!" he screamed as i pushed him in the pool. He came up to the surface expecting to see Susan. "Susan i swear to - Y/NN!"

"Hey hunny bunny"

"I thought you were coming next week"

"Well hello to you to!"

"Well i didnt get that much of a nice hello from you either!" he argued as he got out of the pool.

"Fair but mine was funnier!"

"Oh ha ha ha" he said sarcastically to which i chuckled to and he smiled at.

"It's good to see you kiddo" he smiled opening his arms to hug me.

"Um i don't think so"

"Well you should've thought about that before you pushed me in the pool!"

"Robert no-" before i could argue Robert wrapped his arms tightly round me to which i huffed at before returning the hug. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you two kiddo" he kissed my head.

"By the way you're granddaughter is here!"

"My granddaughter? OH YEAH I'M A GRANDFATHER!" he realized.

"Bet you regret calling me you daughter now!" I smiled.

"Never" he gave me another hug. "God I've really missed you!" His voice cracked.