Black Widow Press

Requested

Compilation of teen in Black Widow cast in interviews with them.

2 Truths and a Lie

Round 1 - Y/n Y/l/n

"Who wants to go first?" David asked.

"Y/n" Florence answered for me.

"Oh ok then i volunteer to go first" i reply sarcastically making everyone laugh.

"I can't even remember what i said for my truths." (by the way i thought it would be fun for this i would include facts about me but change it if you want to) I looked at the card. "Oh ok now i remember. Umm Iron Man was my first role in a movie, I'm related to someone in a famous band and I cracked my head open once whilst dancing."

"Jesus" Florence stated.

"You cracked your head open?" David questioned in disbelief.

"Well if i say yes or no then ill confirm the answer but that's what the card says" i smiled knowing what he was up to. "Come on Scar you've known me for 11 years now you should know this" i said leaning over the table up close to her whilst she was deep in thought.

"Right your first role was in iron man so that's true, the head thing sounds like you so I'm gonna say the lie is that you're related to someone from a famous band."

"Mmmm ok Florence what are you saying?"

"I'm gonna go same with Scarlett!"

"Okkayyy. David?"

"I'm saying the head thing is the lie!"

"Well in fact you're all wrong my small role in Iron Man was not my first role in a movie!" I smiled.

"What?! NOO!!! You're joking!" Scarlett said in disbelief.

"I told you this Scar."

"So what was your first role in a movie?" David asked.

"I was one of the little girls in The Holiday" i laughed at Scarlett still staring at me in disbelief.

"Oh Jude Law's daughters?" David asked.

"Yeahh i was one of them!"

"So which band member of which band are you related to then?" Florence asked.

"Tom Fletcher from McFly"

"Sorry i still don't get how you cracked your head open whilst dancing." David announced.

"Well i was dancing in my parents rooms spinning round and i went a little too fast lost my footing and i fell backwards and hit my head like literally on the corner of my parents beside table and i thought i just banged my head but then my mum saw something in my hair, turns out i was bleeding which lead to like a 2 hour or so wait in A&E." i giggled at how stupid i was when i was young. "Right Scar your turn."

Round 2 - Scarlett Johansson

"My first movie was -

"Oh no" Florence sighed.

"My first movie was Home Alone 3, i once passed out from a ghost pepper, and i was once in a bob dylan music video"

"Is there even a Home Alone 3?" David asked.

"There are a lot of those movie buddy" I laughed.

"Wasn't your first role in something called North?" Florence questioned but Scarlett just shrugged saying nothing.