Roadtrip Pt2

"Larson if you and Y/L/N don't get here in the next two minutes" Robert yelled into his phone to Brie who was picking you from the airport.

"Oh chill out grandpa" Evans laughed as he exited his car getting all his stuff out of the backseat for the trip.

"I hope you haven't got your dog with you Evans"

"No don't worry got a dog sitter last minute unfortunately"

"We're here everyone no need to cry Y/L/N has arrived with the one the only Brie Larson. The trip will not be boring" You cheered as you got out of Brie's car.

"Oh great" Robert sarcastically commented

"Y/nnnnn!" Lizzie squeals as she ran up to you and embraced you in a big hug. "I missed youuuuu"

"Me too."

""Right everyone on the coach now we gotta leave or we'll hit traffic" Robert announces.

(It looks like this but with more seats)

"Where we going first Robert" Tom questioned

"Atlantic city" Robert answered.

"How long does it take to get there?"

"About 3 and a half hours"

"What are we gonna do on the way there" Tom asked for the third time.

"We'll I know that you're not gonna ask questions"

"Y/n you got your camera to do the documenting or whatever Rob asked you to do" Hemsworth questioned.

"Yep got it right here and I'm gonna let everyone film a bit aswell so like one might say when it's Lizzie turn to get to choose what we do she films it."

"Good idea kid"

"I know"

Skip 1 hour

"Robert!"

"Yes Miss Scarlett?!"

"Can we listen to something else?"

"We unfortunately the CD slot is broken so it's either this CD for 2 more hours or we talk to each other"

"I don't mind talking what shall we talk about?" Scarlett asked everyone.

"Nope" Robert mumbled to himself as he turned up the volume.

"Y/n don't you have a road trip playlist..." Tom asked before Evans interrupted.

"No we're not listening to your playlists" Evans stated.

"Ugh why not?"

"Because I don't trust you're playlists"

"Uhhh for information Christopher my playlists are amazing"

"YOURE ROADTRIP PLAYLIST IS JUST THE SHREK SOUNDTRACK"

"ITS A VERY GOOD SOUNDTRACK!!"

Skip another hour

"Hey dude it's your girl Brie here I've relocated to the back to escape all the idiots. Brie says to the camera. "And..."

Suddenly Brie's facial expression changes from smiling to annoyed from the faint noises you were making in the background. "... I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N EVERYTIME WE GO PAST A HORSE YOU 'NEIGH' AND I SWEAR DO IT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SHOVE A HORSE UP WHERR THE SUN DON'T SHINE!"

Skip 30 minutes

"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" You asked Lizzie.

"Yes" she smiled trying to hold in her laughter at your annoyed expression as Holland kept beating you at Uno.

"What if I break his nose a little bit?"

"....... Mmmm" Lizzie thought about it for a second, but... "no sorry"

Another an hour and a half later

"Ughhh hi I'm back again" Brie said to the camera " and umm we were supposed to arrive an hour ago but fucking Holland distracted Robert and he missed his turning and now we're lost in the middle of fucking nowhere. So we've been running on pure adrenaline and Pringles, for the past I don't even know how long but it think it's time we consider actually finding a hotel to sleep in or we find a restaurant to eat proper food before we al die of vitamin deficiency"

Another 30 minutes later (sorry I keep skipping)

"Right after 4 and a half hours driving we have finally arrived at our destination we've booked into the hotel so what touristy things do you want to do even if you call us tourists"