Can I keep you?!

Part three to 'it's been a whi-AWWW!"
Chris Evans and Dodger meet baby Scarlett

I stopped the night at Lizzie's because, well she practically forced me. And I think she regretted it by the lack of sleep. Now you're on your way to Chris's house he was staying in New York so you had for take another flight. It was better as Scarlett was filming for a while in New York aswell.

Problem was I had to take another flight, but the flight was only about 4 hours and again Scarlett mainly slept the whole of it.

I pulled up on Chris's drive away and I could already hear Dodger barking and spit him jumping up and down through a small window at the front. And then the big muscular figure of Evans came into the window and I could see he was jumping up and down. I chuckled at the big kid's actions as he started clapping his hands.

As soon as I knocked on the door it was wide open and I was immediately engulfed in a big hug.

"Chris I need to pee and in a minute you're gonna squeeze it out of me!" I mumbled still in the hug.

"Oh sorry give me my niece and you go to the loo on, down there second door on your left." He smiled as he took Scarlett's carrier.

After I peed I walked back into the lounge to see Scarlett on Chris's lap with Dodger giving her licks on her face and I heard something for the first time. Scarlett laughed. It was like music to my ears and I welled up at the sound.

"Oh hey you're back" Chris chuckled as he quickly glanced at you and noticed something and looked back up at you.

"Hey hey what's wrong! Don't cry! Tell me what's wrong!"

"I can't do this Chris not alone I mean I love Scarlett and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me but I don't think I can be a single mum!" I sniffled as he sat me down.

"Hey your not alone you've got me, Lizzie, Scarlett, Robert you've got all of us we're your family so that doesn't stop us from behind Scarlett's family!" He smiled at you. "God this is going to get confusing" he huffs making you laugh slightly.

"We're always here for you Y/n, you need help with baby Scarlett or with anything! You call us and also you have your family in England they help you don't they?"

"Yeah but I feel terrible that I can't give her a Dad cause the dickhead didn't want anything to do with her or me anymore!" You sniffled.

"Are you kidding me! That girls the luckiest girl in the world you know why?" You shook your head. "Cause she hasn't got one dad, she's got loads including me!"

"Thanks Chris. Love you so much!" You smiled as you pulled him into a hug.