Wanna hear a joke?!

Complication of David & Y/n annoying the rest of the Black Widow cast with their terrible dad jokes.

Apologizes in advance for my terrible sense of humor.

------

"David. David!" you ran into the lounge on set with everyone else hanging out in there. "I've got another joke for ya" you wheezed gasping for air.

"Hit me with it" he said excitedly whilst everybody was groaning and rolling his eyes.

"Please god no not another joke." Florence whined.

"What do you call it when Dwayne Johnson needs a pair of scissors?"

"Give me strength" Scarlett mumbled.

"Rock pay for scissors!" you wheezed with David joining in laughing.

"That was a good one kid" David laughed high fiving you.

"I gotta admit i liked that one" Rachel chuckled.

"RACHEL!" Scarlett and Florence yelled at the same time.

"We talked about this don't encourage them." Scarlett sighed and turned her head to see you and David both sitting next to each other flipping her off. "You know you two are practically twins if it wasn't for the age difference"

"OHHHHHH SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I. AM. NOT. OLD!" you gasped.

"I was talking about D- you know what never mind."

----------

"And cut that was great everyone stay there while we set up a bit more for the next scene" Cate shouted from behind the cameras.

"Psstttt. Psst. PSSSTTT!"

"Yes David?" you goraned.

"Wannaa hear a joke" he smirked.

"Hit me!"

"How does the moon cut it's hair?" David began to laugh.

"I don't know David how does the moon cut it's hair" you asked excitedly as you sat down on the ground because your legs were killing you.

"Eclipse it" David chuckled. But you fell back on your back wheezing again grabbing onto your side as it was aching from laughing "Eclipse it!" you repeated the joke making you laugh even more. You noticed Florence walking by from the toilets. "hey Florence listen to this-"

"No!" she interrupted you.

"Party pooper" you yelled after her.

"Not might fault i don't find your constant jokes with David funny"

To be honest I was struggling on a request and this came into my head and i don't really know what this is but i hope you enjoyed it.