Its cooking with Flo annndddddd....

"Helllooooooo you jammy jammy tarts!" Florence giggled. "Umm it's cooking with flo! And today you are very, very lucky because we have some guests. Please welcome the one. The only."

"Mary Poppins?" You could hear a voice from behind the camera. "Wow don't hit me I could report you Ingrid with child abuse." Florence halted at the someone who the voice was coming from.

"What I didn't say her first or last name, oh just introduce us already!" The voice came from behind the camera aswell.

"So as I was saying you guys are lucky today because we have two guest who are special to me and probably you guys please welcome the one the only Scarlett Johansson." Scarlett came into the frame and waved and of course the comments were going crazy. "Aaaand Y/n." You came into the frame.

"Oh wow great introduction for me"

"Your welcome" Florence smiled innocently.

"You're lucky I love you."

"So today guys this is what Y/n wanted to cook so we are cooking...."

"A roast" you interrupted.

"Don't interrupt me!" Florence yelled.

"We'll stop taking so long to tell the people what we're cooking!"

This went on for a couple of minutes with Scarlett in the background of the frame sitting on the kitchen counter with a glass of wine.

"Right anyway so me and Scarlett are in charge of the turkey and Y/nnnnnnn, y/n you are in charge of the veg especially the potatoes" Florence smiled.

"Oh lucky me!" You smile sarcastically.

"Can't she do the mash? Come on Flo you know she's obsessed with mash let her do the mash" Scarlett whined just wanting to start cooking.

"Of course you can"

"YES! I make some killer mash"

A few hours laturrr

"Flooo!" You yelled.

"Oh god" she mumbled underneath her breath next to Scarlett. "Yesss!!!"

"I may have burnt a few of the roast potatoes!"

"How many?" She sighed.

"We'll um I cooked around 20 and there's around 14, 15 that are burnt."

"You love got to be kidding me" she mumbled again.

"Don't worry Y/n I'll come and help you" Scarlett yelled back to you.

"Thank youuuu buttt I have to say this mash that I've made is an absolute food-gasm" To which the two girls either chuckled or rolled their eyes at.

A few more minutes laatuuurr

"So we did it guys eventually after many near death experiences thanks to Y/n" Florence chuckled with you in the background smiling innocently putting your thumbs up.

"So we have turkey, roast potatoes although most of them are nearly hockey pucks" your smile dropped and you hung you head and crossed you arms lifted your head up again and poured at the camera and then when Flo was to busy explain how you fucked up with the potatoes to the live you quickly flipped her off which Scarlett spotted and laughed at "aww you did good hun!" She whispered and rested her head on your shoulder as you sat on the kitchen counter.

"But I have got to say Y/n you were right about you're mash is amazing. Scar try some of this it is amazing I'm not being funny" she said to your eyebrow raised in confusion. Scarlett made her way to the plate scooped up some of the mash with a spoon and tried your mash.

"Mmmmm I'm not really a mash person but that's amazing seriously Y/n you did great there"

"I TOLD YOU I MAKE KILLER MASH!" You shouted at them mainly toward Florence.

I might do more of these let me know if you want more cooking with flo and who you want as guests along with Y/n. Like I might do one with Lizzie or Holland or Hiddleston. Also tell me what you want to happen in them like what meal do you want them to cook and so on.

Also have you seen the news about Scarlett sueing Disney what do you think?