I just wanna put you in my pocket!

Part 2 to 'it's been a wh-AWW!" - Lizzie meets baby Scarlett.

It's been a month and a half since the virtual reunion and today I'm travelling to LA to see Lizzie and her husband. Of course I'm bringing baby Scarlett and thankfully she's allowed to fly cause she's now around 3 months.

I'll just skip to the end of the flight

Surprisingly Scarlett was really good she slept most of it and if she wasn't asleep she was eating. Just like her mum. I set her in the baby carrier with face facing my chest so she's protected from the flashes from the paparazzi. Thankfully Lizzie's husband Robbie was picking me up from the airport so I could just get straight in.

I had met Robbie before at one of Lizzie's birthday parties and we became quite close.

"Hey Y/n it's lovely to see you again." He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Robbie. Lizzie at home." You questioned.

"No she's out at the shops buying presents for baby Scarlett." He smiled.

"Course she is" you rolled your eyes.

You both got into the car you in the back with Scarlett who was all strapped in her carrier and of course Robbie driving.

"So how's baby Scarlett and who's met her already"

"She's good just like me if she's not sleeping she's eating and if she's not eating she's sleeping except at nights at nights she just screams the house down" you laugh. "And you and Lizzie marvel cast wise are the first people to meet its only close family that have seen her so far."

"We'll I'm honoured cause she might be the most beautiful baby I've ever met" he smiles looking at you through the mirror.

"I bet you say that about every baby you met"

"Yeah we'll you got me there but that doesn't mean it's not true she gorgeous"

"Thank you" you smile.

After about a good 15 minute drive you arrive at their house. You've been to her house before for like parties are just days round there and it's just as you remember it hidden by nature so it's more private. The garden seems bigger that was basically Lizzie safe place whenever you went round there you would lose Lizzie for hours on end as she stayed in the garden tending to her plants and veg.

Robbie pulled up to to the drive way and you weren't even out of the car yet when the door burst wide open with Lizzie practically sprinting towards you.

"AGGHHHHHH! HELLO!" You collided into your arms thankfully Scarlett was still in the car.

"Hello to you too my beautiful wife!" Robbie smiled sarcastically from the lack of attention.

"Oh shut up Robbie I want to see my niece!" She squealed doing the grabby hands as I got her car seat out of the car.

"Your niece?!" Robbie questioned.

"Yes Robbie my niece I'm her Auntie Lizzie!"

"Right let's go in first sweetheart and then you can hold your niece. Let Y/n sit down first!" He smiled at his wife's excitement as you all walked in.

You sat down on the big sofa in their lounge and got Scarlett at of her carrier and again Lizzie started to do the grabby hands again.

Lizzie's POV:

"Awww hi gorgeous!" I squealed as I took baby Scarlett into my arms. "You look just like your mama! Aww you're so cute I might do a little weep!" I grinned as baby Scarlett gave me a little smile. I place her gently on the sofa and sat her up her back resting on the back of the sofa I knelt down to her level and started playing peek-a-boo with her.

"Where's Scarlett gone.... There she is! Where she gone.... There she is! Aww you're smiling! I made you smile! You gonna make you're Auntie Lizzie cry in a minute. And look at those chubby cheeks and those chubby little legs!" I laughed while gently pinching her cheeks and lightly tickle her little legs. "Awwww I could just put you in my pocket!"

"Please don't I mean she's cute but I have enough to deal with, with looking after you" Robbie laughed coming back into the room with a cup of tea for Y/n and two cups of coffee for me and him.

"Oh ha ha ha." I reply sarcastically and turn back to Scarlett. "Your uncle Robbie thinks he's being funny but if he keeps going the way he is he's gonna end up sleeping on the sofa" I start my baby voice again bopping Scarlett on the nose or on her cheeks every now and then. Y/n laughed at my antics whereas Robbie kept his straight, unimpressed face.

"Right I wanna hold her now!" Robbie whined.

I gave Robbie baby Scarlett. "Oh let me go get her prezzies."

"You didn't need to!" Y/n sighed.

"That's what Aunties are for I'm gonna be the cool, single aunt!" I yelled as I went into the next room where all the presents were being kept.

"IM RIGHT HERE!" Robbie yelled back.

"Oh yeah sorry babe!"

"Lizzie you won't be the cool aunt..."

"Ohh I'm truly hurt by that!" I gasped.

"Brie will be the cool aunt, Scarlett will be the advice aunt although that might be all of you and you will be the gullible aunt, the one she comes to when she wants something and she's know she will get it. Like when I tell her she can't go to a party she'll ring you and go 'Auntie Lizzie I can go to a party can't I?' Cause she know you will say yes and offer to drive her there!" She smiled but I was the one this time round to keep a straight, unamused face. While Robbie was chuckling.

"She got you spot on there love" he smiled.

"Oh ha ha ha! ANYWAY! Scarlettt! Do you wanna see all the teddies Auntie Lizzie got you." I squealed as I took Scarlett from Robbie and sat on the floor with her on my lap showing her all the toys. "Now you're named after me and Auntie Scarlett but you not named after any of your uncles. So this is Jamal after your Uncle Evans, this is Robert after your Uncle Robert, this is Captain Australia named after your Uncle Hemsworth and then this..."