BEACH DAY! Pt3

Everyone was happily sunbathing but that wasn't enough for you, you were getting bored you wanted to go kayaking but Hemsworth refused to go do any more water sport with you and no one else wanted to go so you we're stuck sunbathing which was fine for a couple of minute but you got bored of just laying in the sun and your phone was dead aswell.

"Lizzie" you whispered as you scooted.

"Y/n!" She replied in the same tone.

"You wanna do something fun?" You smirked to which she turned to you and raised her eyebrows at. "Oh get your head outta the gutter, not like that but I mean"

"Ohh stop it " she playfully hit you. "What do you mean by something fun"

"Welll umm Evans looks a bit too hot over there" you smirked.

"I see" there was a moment of silence. "I'll get the bigger bucket you get the smaller one. You both ran off and join each other back at the shore to collect the water after that you made you way quietly as possible to Evans sunbathing.

Everybody except him were curious in what you were doin and they looked up to which you and Lizzie returned with fingers to your lips to tell them to be quiet.

And thankfully they did, some of them put their hands on their mouth to keep their laughter quiet whilst Holland and Robert got their phones out to record.

You counted to three with your fingers to Lizzie then at the same time you lured the water on Evans. He sat up screaming high pitched.

"I think you better start running you two"

Just then Evans jumped up and started chasing you, you were smart, for once, and ran into the sea knowing Evans was too much of a pussy to get in the water fully. Well actually you were surprisingly wrong. Eventually Evans caught Lizzie easily lifted her up and carried her into the sea. Obviously with her screaming all the way in.

A few hours laaturrr

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/nnnn!" Tom poked you trying to wake you up.

"Y/n we're going to get dinner"

"IM UP!!" Tom laughed at you waking up suddenly at the mention of food.

"Come on we're introducing the Americans to fish n chips by the sea!"

"Hallelujah" you sped out your room.

You had just gotten your chips some had sausages with their chips or some had fish. You sat on the prom with your feet dangling over the water.

Next you went to the bar in the hotel to finish off the night. Everything was nice and peaceful people we having conversations with others and the whole group was filled with laughter until, "oh can I have a gin?" You asked.

"No!" Everyone except from Holland answered at the same time nearly yelling.

"Oh what that's not far I'm only 17 nearly 18."

"Yeah you're not 21" Evans explained.

"Um Chris I think the sea water got to you the legal drinking age in the Uk is 18!"

"WHAT!?" Everyone replied again except from Holland but yelling this time.

"Tom please tell me she's joking"

"Nope the legal drinking age is 18 in the Uk and you can be 16 have a drink that's not too strong at a restaurant as long as a legal drinker meaning an adult pays for it and orders it.

"WHAT?!"

Laaaaturrr that night

"TOM THAT IS MY SIDE SO GET YOUR GID DAMN SKINNY ARSE LEG OFF MY SIDE OF THE BED!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU YOU GET YOU MANKY ARSE FOOT OFF MY LEG AND STOP KICKING ME!" You sighed loudly and got out of bed. "WHERE ARE YPU GOING!?"

"ANYWHERE AWAY FROM YOU!!"

"Awwww but would would I do without you stealing all my duvet!!" You flipped him off whilst walking to the girls room next door.

Knock. Knock. "Florence let me in before next door because a crime scene" you whined through the door.

"Come on but be quiet Scar is asleep."

"Thank you" you hugged her. "I'll take the sofa" you smiled.

"Nonsense" she grabbed your wrist and dragged you to their bed. "Come one both me and Scarlett are tiny you'll easily fit."

You sandwiched in between Scarlett and Florence and they both turned over and wrapped their arms around you.

Next morning

Everyone was still asleep and the sun was shining so you thought you would make the most of it lounging in the sun by the hotel pool. Well you were until you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped round your waist. You turned you r head to see Evans with a big smirk on his face making his way to the pool.

"Chris NO! NO NO NO NO NO!! PUT ME DOWN!"

"No can do doll" he laughed just as he chucked you in the freezing cold water.

"IT'S FREEZING!!"

"You started this war!" Chris giggled as he walked off.

"Oh it's on!"

You just got back into Scarlett's and Florence's room as Tom was hogging the shower in your room.

"What happened?" Scarlett sighed.

"Bloody Evans chucked me in the pool" you friend but Scarlett sniggered but quickly put her hand over her mouth try to be quiet and hoping you did t hear her.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Oh it is!"