Are you eating?

Compilation of Scarlet making sure reader eats. Cute stuff! Xx
Requested by 

____

Today is a bit of a difficult day as today is filled mostly with stunts for the Black Widow movie seeing as I'm older now I've wanted to push myself a bit more and try and do more of my own stunts but of course i have my wonderful stuntwoman beside me to step in whenever i feel uncomfortable. Also i feel more safe doing the stunts and feel less pressure as Scarlett is the producer and she always makes sure that im comfortable which i love her for but i am so proud of mainly with this finally being her moment. So even though i feel less pressured to do anything i still wanna try and push myself. For Scarlett. Not to proof her anything. But it's just that over the years doing Marvel movies Scarlett has always told me that she feels upset sometimes that she felt that Natasha was always sexualised in some way and this being her movie and having a director she trusts and her being the producer. And she seems really proud of herself because of that which she should be. And that made me realized that there is nothing in the Marvel movies I've done so far that stand out as a moment that I'm proud of so this is what i want to be my moment. Anyway enough of the life story.

I made my way to my trailer when i was stopped by someone who i had become really close with whilst on set and who i now consider as another sister on top of girls like Lizzie, Brie, Zoe, Karen and so on. Florence Pugh.

"Heyyyyyy!" she smiles.

"Hi" i force a tired smile.

"You look like shit!"

"Love you too Pugh"

"Aww I love you more" she answered back sarcastically. "Anyway me, Rach, Scar and David are heading to a restaurant near by for dinner if you wanna join. Actually that's not an invitation. IT'S AN ORDER!" she spoke as i let myself and her in my trailer. I went straight for the sofa and flopped down, face flat. "So come on. Shower. Hair. Clothes."

"Go on without me I'm gonna catch up on some sleep i don't wanna be moody, grumpy or half asleep at the restaurant while you're all trying to talk to me." i mumbled from the cushions.

"I would say stop being a party pooper and get your arse up" Florence knelt down to my level looking at my weak figure in a starfish position on the sofa. "But you look tired and you need your sleep, so get some good rest, I love you and I'll see you later or tomorrow." She kissed my head as she got up and left my trailer.

"Love you more" I mumbled on her way out. And before I knew it I was fast asleep and my trailer was silent except from faint snores.

I presume a few hours later I woke up to a wonderful smell filling my trailer. I slowly opened my eyes excepting bright lights to be shining through the blinds but to my surprise i was pitch black outside. I opened my eyes full still half asleep though and sat up to see a small light shining and it looked like a phone screen, well duh.

"Who's there?" i asked sleepily.

"Oh your up!" Scarlett's voice came from the dark silhouette.

"What are you doing here? It's-" I checked your phone. "It's nearly midnight you need your rest aswell you've got a busy day" I turned the lights on squinting my eyes immediately then opening them gradually to adjust to the sudden brightness. "What's that next to you?" I made your way to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of tea.

"It's something from the restaurant." She paused. "Umm i didn't know whether you had eaten or not after all your stunts today as Flo said you just basically immediately went to the couch." There was silence. "Have you eaten?"

"No. No i haven't" I said whilst rubbing my eyes waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Oh" she answered quietly as she hung her head, there was silence again. I think she was worried that I would say i wasn't hungry.