Codes Pt 2

You and Scarlett made your way up the little steps to the stage and sat down next to each other in between Evans and Robert, you next to Robert and Evans.

"Welcome, welcome everyone it's great having you here" the interviewer greeted you all.

"It's great to be here" Robert smiled.

The panel begun with the interviewer asking a few questions and the "Right i think it's time for some fan questions so the first person what's your question?"

"Hi this is for everyone, i wanted to know what was your favourite thing on set, like the thing you most looked forward to?"

"Ummm the food." Elizabeth laughed along with everyone else.

"Seeing Sebastian everyday" Anthony smiled.

Everyone had their turn to answer and then it came to you,

"Working with my stunt double Emilia (i don't know i thought of a random name and Emilia Clarke came into my head) she is so fun and i was so excited when i had a session with her and she taught me new stunts or whenever i worked with her on set and i loved to watch her do some of the stunts for me cause she's amazing."

"Awww that's sweet ok next person." the interviewer announced as a man, looked middle aged, gave off weird vibes but you just brushed it off.

"So i have two questions for two people in particular they are for Robert and Y/n. So first, Robert, you've been playing this character for many years now and do you think during those years your character has developed in any particular way?"

"Ummm well i think we can all agree that Tony has still kept his sarcasm all these years and even though he's got better with it i still think he's got a big ego but i think if he ever lost that he wouldn't be Tony Stark."

"And you wouldn't be Robert Downey Jr" Evans commented making everyone laugh.

"And Y/n..." The man continued.

"Yes"

"You said earlier that you had a stunt double. But you still try and most of your stunts."

"Yes"

"I just wanted to know how you got into shape for those stunts."

Tears brimmed your eyes as you forced them to not fall. You felt frozen you tried to move your hand to hold Scarlett's but you felt like you couldn't. "Ummm well.."

"Well i thinks it's funny that Robert got the in depth question about his question and Y/n got the question about her image and i'm surprised you asked Y/n that because i want to know how Evans got in shape for his stunts so Evans what exercises did you do, how long were your workouts to make sure you got in shape?" Scarlett answered back as she grabbed for your hand under the table and when Evans started his answer to Scarlett's question she turned to you and gave you a quick, reassuring smile.

Then you felt Robert grab your other hand underneath the table. You turned around and smiled at him and he gave you a quick kiss on the forehead. When you turned back around you saw Elizabeth poke her head behind Evans and she smiled at you aswell and mouth 'are you okay?' to which you nodded.

In that moment you realized how lucky you were to have these amazing people in your life. How lucky you were to know they cared about you and looked after you. How lucky you were to call them family. And they were to.

You meant so much to them. They felt lucky to be able to say you are a big part of their lives. They felt lucky to call you family aswell. They loved you to bits and they always will. And they will always be there to look after you no matter what.