I swear to god!

Requested by 

The cast of Black Widow try and get the reader and Florence together.

"Ugghhh!" Scarlett groaned as she sat with David.

"What's up with you?" David asked.

"I can't bear to keep seeing Florence and Y/n knowing that they're not dating. They would be so cute together! It's annoying!" Scarlett sighed. "Why can't they just hurry up and kiss each other."

"Ummm Scar_" David began to warn.

"Like I know they have a great friendship and they might be scared of loosing that friendship but me and Colin were close friends when i was still going through my divorce and look at us now happily married!" Scarlett continued to ramble on.

"Scarlett!"

"What" Scarlett nearly yelled and David nodded to something behind her.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Y/n. We were just talking about you."

"You mean you were talking about me and my love life?"

"Whaaaaaaaaat?"

"I'm not dumb Scar i've worked with you since Iron man 2 and also I HEARD YOU" you exaggerated the last part. "And for your information if you're really interested about my love life, i have got a date tonight."

"With Florence?" Scarlett asked excitedly but you glared at her.

"No! With another girl who was introduced to me by Florence actually"

"Bu-but-bu....... you and Florence" Scarlett whined.

"Me and Florence are like you and Evans were just best friends you know how much it pisses you and Evans off when people keep telling you that you guys would be cute with each other"

"I know bu-"

"No buts Johansson. Me. Florence. PLATONIC! Soulmates!" You smirked knowing the idea of you and Florence was driving her crazy.

"Umm bullshit" Scarlett coughed.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Nothing. I didn't say anything." she tried to act innocently. "You love her!" she coughed again. You glared at her again.

"I think you better start running Scar" David chuckled from being her and Scarlett's eyes widen before sprinting off with you not far behind her. You followed her round set then round the trailer park. Then you ran past Rachel with Scarlett screaming, "help me Rach she's trying to kill me!" she ran off in front of you but Rachel stopped you with her arm.

"Woah woah woah woah whats going on."

"Shes pissing me off cause she keeps saying that me and Florence should be together" you gasped for air. There was silence.

"But you would be cute together!" Rachel said out of the blue. And then her eyes widened like Scarlett's earlier. "I said that out loud didn't i?"

You looked at her with a confused look and nodded again there as silence until she started to sprint off screaming. "Scarlett wait for me."

You just stood there watching her un off "oh im too tired to run" you said to yourself as you made your way back to your trailer. When you got there Florence was sitting on your sofa with a big smile on her face.

"You ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep already babe" you smiled back at her.

You held each other's hands walking to the exit of set making your way to a restaurant Florenece had booked for a nice little date. Suddenly Florence stopped in her tracks causing to accidentally tug you backward syou turned to face her.

"You ok babe?" you asked.

"I need to get this off my chest and i fell like i need to do this now before our date." she quickly said.

"Ummm yeah sure" you replied a bit scared of what was going to come next.

"I love you! Oh god i don't know why i felt the need to say this like now but like I've never felt this way before and there's something about you like i love you soo much and i was worried in case you thought this might be moving to fast but i do. I love you. Like you're constantly stuck in my head when i wake up i instantly think of you, when i go to sleep your the last person i think of and -"

You interrupted her by cupping her face with your hands and kissing her. You both pulled away with big smiled on your faces as Florence's hands made her way onto your hands that were still cupping her face and your foreheads fall against each other.

"Love you too" you whispered.

"I KNEW IT!" you heard someone yell. You both turned around to see Scarlett stood there shocked but it soon turned into her jumping up and down squealing and repeating 'i knew it, i knew it!'

"RACHEL!" she ran off yelling. "RACHEL MY SHIP HAS SET SAIL!"

"YOUR WHAT HAS WHAT NOW?!" you could hear Rachel yell back from somewhere which you both chuckled at.

"Come on love i can't wait to try this restaurant you've been raving about." you took her hand again.