❤️Bloopers 2❤️

- Civil War Bloopers -

Pretend this is you and Scarlett

Pretend this is you and Scarlett. Lizzie is you and Scarlett is Paul. Your characters we're the best of friends. Like you and Scarlett, she was the closest to you out of everyone. She was on Team Iron Man and you were on Team Cap (sorry if that's not what you agree with but it's just for the sake of the story) you were fighting against each other. That was until you got knocked down by a fast moving, I identified flying object and Nat (Scarlett) ran to your side completely forgetting about the situation at hand between the two teams to help you.

Pretending to be unconscious Scarlett had to stroke your cheek and tuck a strand of hair behind your ear or something loving like that. Scarlett wasn't having the best day that day, nothing personal just one of those really shitty days so you decided to play a little joke on her to lift her spirits up a bit. When she leaned in close to you to give you a slight, gentle hug your faces were very close.

You opened your eyes widely suddenly to cause Scarlett to laugh what you didn't know is that she was about to go along with the joke and lean in towards you pretending that she was about to kiss you so you went along with it as well. Before your lips could connect you stuck your tongue out and touched her nose with it. Causing Scarlett to scrunch up her nose(she's adorable).

"I'm kidding come here gorgeous" you giggle leaning in towards her to peck her on the lips (as a joke😏)

~ beep ~

(You're behind the cameras causing chaos and you're speech is in italics)

"Hey Lizzie!"

Silence

"What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?!"

You could see Lizzie trying to contain her laughter so you decided to proceed with your joke to make her laugh.

"We better start getting some support around here otherwise people are gonna start thinking we're nuts!l you wheezed.

That's when it happened. Lizzie couldn't keep it in any longer. As she bursted out laughing with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath Paul stood up smiling at me but also with a bit of disappointment.

"I'm sorry Y/n made me laugh"

"Y/n you're funny and we all love you but please stop making Lizzie laugh because she doesn't stop!" Paul grinned. As Lizzie wiped a tear from her cheek still chuckling to herself.