She looks so happy! - Part 3

This is way more cheerful - part 3 to 'I'm here'. In honor of Sebby's birthday.

Scarlett's POV:

Today was Sebastian's birthday and tonight he was having a party with the cast along with some of his close friends and family. Y/n was staying with me for a few weeks due to her having something to do in the states, she didn't really explain though. But i forced her to stay with me instead of her being on her own. She's a bit better now, she was never going to be the same girl before, but she's still smiling more. She's sleeping better. But that doesn't stop me from worrying about her, it's the mama bear in me, i don't know whether this sounds bad but sometimes her smile doesn't feel real, sometimes fake. But i always the thought away.

We took a taxi to the venue where the party was and as soon as we got in i went straight to the bar knowing Evans would be there.

"Scar I'm gonna go look for Lizzie and Tom (Hiddleston)" she told me.

"Alright sweetheart go have fun just let me know when you wanna head off" i smiled.

"Ok" she smiled back before running off. I knew she would instantly look for those two. Even though after her grandad us two had become even more closer so had her Lizzie and Tom (Hiddleston). As Tom lived in London near Y/n so he would always check up on her and Lizzie who was always like a big sister to Y/n facetimed her every week to see how see was doing.

The party went on for about an hour or so I stuck round the bar or the couch area mainly talking to Sebastian, Evans or Robert. Y/n was no where to be seen, which worried me a bit cause every now and then i looked over to see where she was and she was off to the side talking to Lizzie or Tom or both of them. Not on the dance floor. Which was unusual for Y/n as even though, this is gonna sound mean, she's not the best dancer she would always dance all night at parties. Not caring who was watching, it was part of her personality and me and the cast always used to watch her with a smile.

Me, Robert, Mackie, Evans and Holland were all sat on couches all chatting and laughing. When the song Mamma Mia came on (im so sorry you're probably fed up of me mentioning this movie but what's not to love about it and this song always makes me want to dance).

"This is one of Y/n's favourite songs" Holland smiled.

"I wish i could see her dance to it" Robert sighed. It all went quiet as the song continued to play.

"Well Robert there must be a genie in this room cause your wish is about to come true" Mackie laughed. When he saw all of us look at him in confusion he nodded with his head toward Y/n trying to drag Tom on the dance floor both laughing their heads off. Then Lizzie came running over to us with her drink laughing to herself. As she sat next to me she told us about how she very nearly escaped from Y/n forcing her to dance but thankfully for her Tom had come back from the toilet distracting Y/n from Lizzie and going straight to Tom to force him to dance. Which seemed like it was working.

As it was coming up to the chorus and you could hear Y/n and Tom chanting the words (this man is so underrated i was gonna make Lizzie dance but i thought it would be nice just for Tom and Y/n to dance).

"Just one look and i can hear a bell ring. ONE MORE LOOK AND I FORGET EVERYTHINGG!" Y/n and Tom chanted, whilst dancing like little kids. But the one thing all of us focused on was the big smile on her face. The party went on and our conversations stopped as we just continued to watch Y/n and Tom laughing whilst dancing also entertaining us. Like when 'I had the time of my life' came on when it came to the lift part poor Tom tried to lift Y/n up cause you could also tell he was happy to see her smiling and tried everything for that smile to say, then after putting her down from the lift he faked hurting his back by walking round the dance floor like an old man making Y/n laugh even more.

Then when 'Sweet Caroline' came on all the English and British people out of the cast like Holland, Bettany, Benedict, Karen, Haley (who Chris bought as his 'date') all joined Tom and Y/n and wrapped their arms round each others shoulders in a big circle and they all sang along swaying together whilst the rest of us sat there wondering why the English loved that song so much but mainly smiling as you could easily see they were enjoying themselves.

Then more ABBA came on like Super Trouper and Karen stayed on the dance floor and danced with Y/n (also an underrated queen we love Karen!) Then other songs like 'Come on Eileen', 'Raise Your Glass', 'All I know So Far' and many more songs and Y/n just kept dancing.

"She looks so happy" Lizzie smiled.

"It's lovely seeing her like this" Evans sighed happily.

"Yeah. Yeah it is" I sniffled.

"Aww Scar don't cry" Evans chuckled as he brought me into a hug.

"Don't worry their happy tears" I smiled contently.

After another hour Y/n came other to all of us as no one was dancing with her anymore cause she tired them all out and im pretty sure she was getting tired herself. She came over and sat in between me and Hiddleston. She was getting restless she i guided her head to my lap and Hiddleston put her kegs on his lap. I stroked her hair whilst continuing my conversation with Haley and Karen. Later i looked down to see her asleep I looked at Tom next to me and he instantly knew what i meant she he lifted her legs off his lap and placed them down and then stood up and gently picked her up trying not to wake her up. Everyone who was round us stood up knowing we were going home now so they all said goodbye to me then Robert, Evans, Haley, Karen, Lizzie gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead before Tom followed me to our taxi.

After he carefully put Y/n in the taxi and kissed her goodnight and wished me goodnight, i got in and told the driver my address. I surprisingly managed to carry Y/n in without dropping her as she looked so peaceful and i didn't want to wake her up. But i put her in my bed with me as my room was closer. I put her in her pjs wiped her make up off then tucked her in. Then i got ready for bed and then got in my bed instantly falling asleep feeling way happier knowing that Y/n was that little better.

Request coming very soon nearly finished writing it xxx