Chapter 2

Clay ran out of the classroom not taking a moment to look back a deep red blush covering his freckled face and a heart beating at a dangerous speed pounding against his chest, his name was heard off in the distance, but there was no going back now. Finally making it to the car Tubbo is buckled into his seat then Clay makes his way to the drivers' side starting the car mentally slapping himself over and over for tonight's events.

God, why am I like this...

Driving home thoughts flooded his tired mind.

He looks up to see Tubbo hugging his bee plush fast asleep in his car seat the peaceful state helps him relax a little, but the memories and thoughts of the short Brit burn his mind- how his soft delicate hand felt like a fluffy cloud against his shoulder and his beautiful British accent being music to Clay's ears- a high no drug could ever compare to.

Why does he make me feel this way?

In no time they are back home pulling into the apartment's parking lot. Clay undo his seat belt then opens the back door slowly picking up the sleeping boy.

The elevator dings as the doors slide open allowing him to exit. He walks down the dimmed hallway finding their door. Stepping inside he's met with the familiar scent of home filling his nose. Quickly Clay carries Tubbo to his room and changes him into his yellow pajamas remembering they are his favorite then lays him down on his Minecraft bee-themed bed making sure to turn on his nightlight and give him a kiss goodnight on the forehead.

"Hey you're back home" a deep voice startles Clay causing him to jump then causing his knee to hit the dresser

"Fuck...What the hell Sap" he whispers shouts leaving the bedroom.

"Sorry sorry" he apologizes, but still lets out a muffled chuckle from under his hand. Clay sighs walking over to the couch taking a seat beside his friend "so... did you see him" Sapnap asks with a devious grin

"See who," Clay says, playing the stupid game

"You know who Dream '' Sapnap laughed, looking straight through his friend's tricks.

Clay scoffs "no I actually don't" He continues to play it off, but the blush on his face says otherwise.

"Oh I think you do," He teased.

"Okay okay you got me, yes and he's Tubbos teacher again this year" Clay groans throwing his head back on the couch while Sapnap lets out another laugh at the actions

"Why don't you just ask the man out you've liked him Tubbo's first year of school, which was over a year ago stop being such a pussy"

"I know, but I don't know-how! He's super hot, has an amazing personality, and is great with kids who shouldn't love the guy and I'm just some random person" The blond rambles.

Sapnap continues to listen to the other's concerns and excuses before giving his own advice "I think you should just go for it at least try"

Sighing Clay nods ending the discussion there the two turn back to the tv in silence until the night has taken over and both men decide to go to bed.

Walking into his messy room Clay steps around all the clothes and garbage not bothering to pick any of it up and instead, he falls back onto his queen size bed losing the green tie that still rests around his neck, Next, he unbuttons his shirt then pants following suit. He lays staring at the ceiling, thoughts falling into a never-ending pattern.

Everything about him was perfect tonight. The way his chocolate hair sits neatly on top of his head, the way his brown doe-like eyes glossed under the light.

Clay couldn't stop the image of Mr. Davidson appearing in his head; the way his smile could brighten any room he imagined all of his features down the tiniest freckles scattered across his flushed cheeks.

With a light sigh, Clay gathers enough energy to sit back up to stumble towards his bathroom. The first thing catching my eye is the tall dirty blond-haired male staring right back at me.

'God you're so pathetic'  He sadly jokes with a weak laugh How could he fall this hard over a teacher. There are so many other people on this planet who would be a decent match, but instead, he is the only one he wants. The only one to make Clay's heart pound against his chest- the one whose laugh is better than any song he's ever listened to.

'How could someone as beautiful as him... love me'

Clay leans closer to the mirror studying each of his features once more the light messy stubble scratching across his chin, his eyes held slight dark bags underneath. He didn't have abs- nor defined muscles, due to the fact he plays video games for a living.

Clay's nose scrunches up with disgust knowing the teacher could do so much better than him.  Someone with better looks, a more interesting personality, and probably an actual job compared to his own.

One final look at himself through the toxic reflective item before turning away to open the shower door turning the water on.

Steam fills the room clouding the air. Clay steps in every drop of water burning his skin to where it turns a slight red tinge- yet he doesn't try to fix the temperature.

He still has sad destructive thoughts lingering in his mind. A boiling substance is the only thing keeping him grounded at this moment- to give some sort of comfort and feel compared to the emptiness Clay feels now.

Alone and distraught.