Chapter 14

In the staff room, George greets Wilbur immediately as he steps inside.

"Oh.. hello George," A tall man says, turning from his spot at the coffee station to flash the teacher a kind smile.

George returns the gesture striding to the fridge to collect his lunch ."How was my class today" He asks, taking a seat.

Wilbur sits across from George taking a sip of his coffee "Pretty good, but Tommy kept using his recorder as a sword." he complains chuckling.

George laughs along with a nod "That sounds like Tommy alright" he agrees "Oh I have also been meaning to ask how Sally is?" George mentions before snacking on his apple

Wilbur finishes chewing the last bite of his sandwich, swallowing just before he answers "She is actually pregnant!"

"Oh wow, that's amazing, congratulations!" George smiles patting Wilbur on the shoulder "You're going to make an excellent husband!"

He nods his head sipping on some water "Yeah it was unexpected... But when life gives you lemons you know" George hums continuing to listen to his friend.

"Except that lemon is going to be a living, breathing baby and I'm going to be a father..." Will's chest starts to rise and fall quickly "oh my god I'm going to be a dad" his face turns red due to the lack of oxygen and his body trembles in his seat.

George takes notice of his friend's panicked state leaning closer to place a reassuring hand on his shoulder "Will it's going to be okay!"

"No no no... you don't understand I can't do this I'm not ready.." He leaves his seat pacing around the room mumbling to himself.

" Wilbur..." George stands up and slowly approaches him.

"Distract me...talk about something else '' he stumbles over his words, hands running quickly through his hair. George looks around the room trying to think, but nothing was catching his eye so instead George blurts out the one thing that's been stuck in the back of his mind.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH TUBBOS DAD!" He slaps a hand over his mouth regretting the words that just fell out.

"What..." Wilbur spins towards George, completely thrown off guard.

"Nothing," George mumbles, dropping back down to his seat. "You heard nothing."

Wilbur laughs going back to his seat "No you said something."

George looks down at his lap ashamed of himself "Don't make me repeat it please" his head falls forward squished into his hands.

Wilbur's warm hand gets placed on his back rubbing comforting strokes back and forth "So you're in love" he chuckles George let out an inaudible jumble of words while nodding his head shyly "Damn it's Tubbos dad...The tall blond man if I remember correctly" He says in thought.

"Yeah" George mumbles a slight blush creeping to his pale cheeks.

"Wow... Does he even know you or anything, What's the situation?" Wilbur curiously asks.

George exhales a breath dumping his explanation out onto the table, a jumbled mess of long connected feelings explaining every event that has happened up to now. Wilbur sits patiently talking in every word that falls out of the brunette's mouth. Rambling on about the late-night talks in the car and the park visits soaring high above the clouds swinging like there's no tomorrow.

"Seems like you guys are pretty close" Will mentions now packing up their lunch

"Yeah I guess, but it's only because of the tutoring... Also, I'm not even sure if he feels the same I would like to think he does, but I tend to misread situations like this so I don't know"

Wilbur was about to say something more, but the bell rang and the chatter of students filled the school halls once again.

"Bye Will" George waves jogging towards his class now distracted more than ever.

While Tubbo was in school Clay had been occupied in his bedroom sitting at his gaming desk and Minecraft loaded onto his screen. "SAPNAP DON'T YOU DARE!" He screams into his mic watching his friend's character hitting him over and over.

"Then give me back my fish!" He protested showing no sign of stopping.

Clay chuckles glancing at his stream chat begging for attention. A smirk dances to his lips when a devious idea pops into his head. Placing the water bucket down letting the fish free Clay uses his diamond axe to hit the poor fish once watching the dead body now float in the lifeless water.

"NOOOOO!" Sapnap shouts his Minecraft player freezing.

"That's what you get!" Clay mocks back.

The chat was filled with crying emotes and sad messages mourning for the now-dead pet "Okay guys I'm going to end the stream I love and appreciate you all byeeee"

Clay presses the end button and leans back into his gaming chair, but his moment of peace was interrupted by Sapnap who is still on the call "So are you going to ask him?"

Clay rolls his eyes at the question having been asked about a million times ''I don't know?" He sighs clicking on the discord call to turn on his face cam Sapnap does the same a moment after.

"Dude you need to figure out your shit!" Sapnap chuckles, spinning in his chair.

This causes a scoff to fall past the blond's lips "Yeah I know" he deadpans.

The conversation moves to another, but Clay struggles to keep his mind focused in and out of the conversation, a certain British man never left his thoughts. He had tried his best to push them away, but no matter how hard there is always something about the one certain teacher that lures Clay back in like a fish baited by a worm... And of course, his worm is a cute brunette man.

"Are you even listening?" He hears Sapnap ask.

Clay coughs awkwardly "yeah...flowers or something right?" he says only catching a glimpse of what his friend had been rambling on about.

"You weren't listening" The other scoffs "probably thinking about your boyfriend huh?" he laughs with a shit-eating grin.

"Shut up" Clay retaliates knowing how right Sapnap had been.

"Just ask him to the wedding, it's not that hard," Sapnap suggests bluntly.

Clay fiddles with his 20 million subscriber coin his jade coloured eyes rolling at the statement he leans further back in his seat "I want to, but what if he says no"

The call goes silent Sapnaps brows scrunch in thought "It's up to you Dream... I've seen the way he looks at you with heart eyes so I think he'll say yes"

Clay tilts his head back pondering on the words of his situation balancing every pro and con. Sapnap speaks up again with distressed eyes widening when he reads something odd on his phone "Shit I'm late to the cake testing Karl is going to kill me... Don't overthink it, Dream I believe in you!" They exchange a quick goodbye and he leaves the call.

Clay sighs heavily, swinging around in his chair as he gets up with a stretch walking into his bathroom. The mirror displays a tired mess in front of him.

He walks over to his shower turning on the water before stripping out of his clothes
"Don't overthink my ass, who does he think I am" He mumbles underneath his beath while stepping under the hot water "Fuck... I can't believe I'm going to do this."