Chapter 3

After the teacher's night was over George could feel the exhaustion hit right away but being the teacher he could not go home yet. Sighing to himself George prepares himself to clean up the mess that was made throughout the night. His back let out a muffled crack bending over to pick up some books "Damn I didn't think I was that old '' He chuckled to himself.

The classroom was tidy, a final wipe to the existent dirt off of his trousers. George collected his bag from the side of my desk then with a single flick the lights are off and he is out the door and heading straight to his car.

Driving out of the parking lot George's mind became overwhelmed with the thought of a 'him'- Mr. Knight was one person George thought he would never see again, a forgotten crush washed away into the night. The encounter though it had been a shock to the teacher it would be a lie if he said seeing the blond male ruined his night -It was quite the opposite in his mind.

George made it home, turning off the engine and stepping out of the car work bag resting on his shoulder as he walked to the front door. "Honey I'm home" he shouts into the abyss of his house closing the door behind him. He kicks off his shoes hanging up his coat and bag until a small kitten came running towards his feet nuzzling her head into his leg ''hi baby" George coos picking up the fully grey cat she meowed in response and turned her head towards the food bowl "ah I see you're hungry" George carries her over to the kitchen pulling out the large bag of cat food scooping some into her bowl "there you go- you know cat I saw him again today" George comments with a small laugh  "he is still very handsome maybe even more" His cat only meows continuing to munch on her food "I know I know I got over him last year, but can I not just appreciate his good looks''

~meow~

"Okay okay maybe I haven't gotten over him"  George throws his head into his hands letting out a frustrated groan "he probably is with someone anyways" George looks up at the kitten staring back at him with her head tilted "Great now I'm talking to my cat about my love life like a crazy person" George throws his head back a small chuckle passing through his lips.

As a way to distract himself, George decided to make himself dinner a simple dish of spaghetti. He takes his plate over to the couch sitting as he takes out his laptop set up to review his students' marks. Every student in his class has a pretty good advantage of 90% which is what is expected knowing they're in kindergarten one of the easiest grades. George Skims through every resting mark until one particular number catches his eye.

It belongs to Tubbo, a student in his class George is very familiar with. Every test is empty, filled with doodles, projects and assignments never handed in or late. George sighs looking at each one of his marks most below zero other than gym class which happily rests at a 96.

George opens a new tab logging into his Gmail. He finds the mother's email and starts to type.

Hello Mrs. Walker
As you know I'm Toby's kindergarten teacher Mr. Davidson and I have a few concerns with his grades so I would like to have a meeting on Monday after school with you and his Father to discuss these matters

He clicks send leaning back to fork another bite of his food into his mouth stopping mid-chew to a chime from his computer, surprisingly the mother responds quickly.

Hi Mr. Davidson
I'm shocked to hear from you. I thought my son has been doing very well in school. I would love to talk about this, but sadly I am away on vacation for the next month and Clay will have Toby during this time. We will find time to meet in the near future

Dear Mrs. Walker
Okay no worries, I will stay in contact through email to keep you updated but I am going to meet with his father and see what we can do
Hope you have a great vacation.

He closes the email chain with Tubbos' mother before finding his fathers and starting to write away.

Hello Mr. Knight
I have a few concerns directed with your son's grades so I would like to have a meeting on Monday after school. Please get to me ASAP so we can figure things out.

After sending the email George decided to pack up his work and head to bed. He stands from the couch with a long stretch before picking up his cat and leading them both to his bedroom. The sweet smell of coconut fills my nose due to the Scentsy warmer he uses. George discards his work clothes finding much comfier ones to wear- a baggy blue T-shirt that hides his slim figure within the fabric along with just a pair of boxers underneath, brushing his teeth and then climbing under the covers to close his tired eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep.