Not an edit - Update

Heya! Author-chan here. So I've noticed this book is still getting attention and I'm glad. We're almost at 100k! I just wanted to pop on here and say a few things.

I've noticed a ton of comments about the speed of the relationship. Well, as an author I am started to getting a bit tired of reading it. I chose this story line for a reason. In my own personal opinion I see Teru as the sort of person who would fall easily and then drag that person with him. Almost like a hook-up. I styled the story in this way including the title because that's how I see a relationship with Teru being. Rushed. Hence the title "Pushed Love." It was purposeful.

My other Teru book was slower because the main character, the reader wasn't ready to be in a relationship. So she steadied herself. This book was the whole reason I wrote a second one. Because of people saying the relationship seemed rushed and the whole idea of "you can't date a guy you just met". It was on personal preference which is why almost a year later I'm still here trying to explain myself. I'd love to reply to all comments but I have too many books published and too many comments to actually sift through.

I'm still human and I do read comments. I just don't tend to reply to the ones about the speed because then I'd be explaining myself to almost everyone.

Now, I don't even know if me announcing this is a good idea but I've been thinking lately. If this book gets to 100k I might think about writing a 100k special. Almost like my lemon chapter I published a couple months after the book was published.

But please, I can't go through ever comment and I'm purposefully not replying to the ones about the speed of the relationship. I mean this book alone has 5.1k comments and that's gonna go up. I can't reply to everything.

I hope you all understand and I thank you all for the support you've given me on this book and others that I've written. Don't think for a second this is me saying I'm gonna stop writing cos I won't. I'll continue writing for as long as I can. But, since I'm going to uni soon I won't be able to write as much which is why I'm trying to finish as many as I can now.

Thank you all!
Megumi (or Author-chan)