Chapter 11

You finished getting changed and went to let Teru know that you had finished. You went into his room and saw him stood there in jeans, but he had no shirt on. You stared at him, your jaw dropping to the floor. You'd never seen him with his shirt off before. You quickly rushed out of the room and closed the door. Teru just stood there. Confused. He went over to the door and opened, still without putting in his shirt.

"Y/N. What's the matter?" He said looking down at you.

"It's just... I-I err didn't mean to come in while you were changing. I'm sorry." You said, Boeing slightly. He let out a chuckle.

"Y/N. You're my girlfriend. So what if you saw me with my shirt off. It's not like it makes a difference." He says, still giggling a little.

"Also, his have you showered already?" You said, slightly confused.

"We have 2 bathrooms. My parents are away so I just used their bathroom. It's not like they're ever gonna know." He says, shrugging his shoulders and giggling a little.

Time Skip:
You go downstairs and into the kitchen. You begin looking through the cupboards to see if you could find some ingredients so you could make pancakes for the 2 of you for breakfast. Teru saw you looking and let out a little sigh. He went over to you, touching your shoulder to get your attention. He turns you around and you see 2 plates of pancakes with fruit and syrup laid out on the table. You jaw dropping once again.

"Teru! When did you have the time to prepare all this?!" You say in absolute shock.

"While you were sleeping this morning. You see, I didn't want to wake you up, so I went downstairs and made breakfast. Then while you were showering, I went downstairs and re-heated them." He said smiling.

"Teru I love you." You say, going up to hug him.

"And I love you too. Now I just have to think of a nickname for you since you call me Teru." He said, hugging you back.