Chapter 15

"I've been looking all over for you beautiful. How you been?" He said smiling at you.

"Go away. I don't want to be near you." You remark.

"That's not nice. You forget, I used to treat you and buy nice things for you. This is how you repay me?" He said slightly annoyed and getting closer to you. You had no escape.

Teru's POV:
I eventually found a vending machine and bought 2 drinks for me and my princess. I started heading back to the platform to find Y/N being confronted by some guy. I quickly slid the drinks into my bag and headed over. I was wondering if this was the guy Kageyama told her was back. In al honestly, he looked familiar. Very familiar.

Third Person POV:
Teru made his way over to you and tried to stand next to you to get the guy to back off a bit. But to no avail, he stayed put. Teru kept looking at him and was wracking his brain trying to figure out where he'd seen him before. You had your phone in your hand and had written the guy's name on your notes and showed Teru. It then clicked. Tooru Oikawa.

"Who are you?" Teru said, trying to hide the fact that he already knew.

"Me? I'm Tooru Oikawa. Y/N's ex. But she probably already told you that. Now who are you?" Oikawa said, slightly annoyed that you were with someone.

"Oh me? I'm Terushima. Y/N's current boyfriend. Now back off. She clearly doesn't want you here." Yuuji said.

You managed to slip away while the two of them continued arguing. You stayed nearby to make sure he kept his promise. You didn't want to see them fight. You quickly got out your phone and went into your contacts to text someone. You eventually found the person and started frantically typing.

                                                           Y/N:
                                                           Pls tell me you
                                                           are at the train
                                                           station.
Oikawa's Babysitter:
Yeah, why? Have you
seen Tooru? I was with
him a second ago, but
he disappeared.
                                                    Y/N:
                                                    Yeah, he's on the
                                                    platform. He was
                                                    harassing me and
                                                    now he's arguing
                                                    with my boyfriend.
Oikawa's Babysitter:
Y/N. I am so sorry. I'll
come get him and scold
him now. Did you know
he was in town?
                                                 Y/N:
                                                 Yeah. Tobio told me.
                                                 Thanks Iwaizumi. It
                                                 means a lot. Sorry
                                                 bout the nickname.
                                                 It kinda fits.
Oikawa's Babysitter:
No it's fine. I mean, it
is the truth. So it doesn't
bother me. I'll be there
soon. Goodbye.
                                                        Y/N:
                                                        Bye. And thanks
                                                        again.