Chapter 3

It was the end of the lesson, so you began packing up your bags and getting ready to find Mafuyu to ask if he wanted to eat lunch together. You eventually finished packing up when Yuuji was standing at your desk. He helped you pack up the rest of your things and then started staring at you again. You picked up your bag and noticed so asked why he was staring.

"Why are you staring?" You ask him.

"Oh I was waiting for you to notice. Let's have lunch together on the roof!" He said, jumping with excitement.

"Yeah why not. I was gonna eat with Mafuyu but he probably made friends already." You say in response.

"Yay! Wait, who's Mafuyu?" He said, looking confused.

"Mafuyu is my twin brother." You say in response.

"Oh..." He said, seeming defeated.

You walk out of the classroom and follow him to the roof. You honestly had no idea where anything was in the school, so you just had to follow him and just remember how to get there. You weren't really paying attention to your surroundings, instead you were too busy staring at something else. You eventually end up at the rooftop and accidentally walk into Yuuji.

"Oh My God! Yuuji I'm so sorry I got distracted." You apologise.

"Nah it's ok. Were you distracted..." He paused and then posed. "by me?" He added.

"Oh my god." You say in response, starting to blush.

You both sit down on the rooftop and proceed to get your food out of your bag. You watch Yuuji get his food out of his bag as well. You both sit in silence for a bit with your bento boxes on the floor. Eventually Yuuji gets up holding his wallet in his hand. He begins to walk towards the staircase leading back into the school when you ask where he's going.

"Hey Terushima, where are you going?" You ask.

"Please call me Yuuji. I'm going to get a drink. I forgot to grab one this morning." He says, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Erm ok." You say in response.

You watch him walk off, so you pull your phone out of your pocket to see a missed call from your brother. You had no clue what he wanted so you just decided to text him instead. You didn't wanna call him cos he tends to shout down the phone and you hate it.

June 26th - 12:16pm
                                                               Y/N:
                                                               Yo. Wassup?
                                                               You called?
Annoying Twin:
Yeah. Where are
you?
                                                        Y/N:
                                                        On the roof with
                                                        Yuuji. You?
Annoying Twin:
Oh... I'm in the
canteen with my
new friends.
                                                              Y/N:
                                                              You? Making
                                                              friends?
                                                             That's funny.
                                                             🤣
Annoying Twin:
I thought you were
on the roof with
Yuuji. He just came
into the canteen.
                                                       Y/N:
                                                       Yeah. He went to
                                                       get a drink.
Annoying Twin:
Well he's buying
more than one
drink.
                                                              Y/N:
                                                              Oh he didn't.
Annoying Twin:
Yup. I saw how he
was looking at you.
I also saw you blush
when he approached
us.
                                                           Y/N:
                                                           No! That's not
                                                           true! I-I didn't.

After a couple more minutes, Yuuji returned carrying 2 cola's in his hands. Your brother was right. He bought more than one drink. He walked over to you and sat down. He then passed you one of the cola's as he bought one for him and one for you. You don't know why he decided to buy you a drink, but you kindly accepted.

"Y-You didn't have to Yuuji." You say, slightly blushing.

"I know. I wanted to." He said, smiling.