Chapter 6

You continue your walk in silence. But Terushima was persistent. He wanted to hear you say you liked him. He wasn't taking "maybe it's a little true" as an answer. So for a short while, he stared at you with a smile on his face, probably thinking, "I'm glad I met you, Y/N". But you had no real idea about what he was truly thinking.

"Hey. Y/N. I know we've only known each other for like a day and that this may seem kinda sudden. But, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yuuji..." You paused. "Yes!" You shout, then hug him in delight.

"I'm glad." He said with a smile on his face.

You continued walking home, hand-in-hand until he eventually asks for your number. You kindly say yes and exchange phone numbers before arriving at your front door. You hug him and say your goodbyes. You stood on your doorstep for a couple more minutes and just took in everything that had just happened. You were shocked, but happy. A guy liking you. You never thought the day would come. And it did. And you find someone amazing.

You eventually walk into your house and call out to your parents to let them know you were home. You took off your shoes and began walking down the hallway. You eventually arrived in your living room where you could see your dad and brother watching tv. You walked past the living room when you heard your brother get up from his seat.

"So..." He paused. "Enjoyed watching Yuuji play volleyball?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" You responded, kinda confused.

"Hmm. Your hiding something." He adds.

"What? No, I'm not hiding anything." You say back in shock.

"Fine have it your way." Your brother remarked.

You knew your brother had a slight inkling as to what happened between you and Yuuji the whole of the school day. But you didn't want to tell him just yet. You knew he'd start shouting and saying that you two have just met and you don't even know each other that much. You thought nothing of it and went to find your mum and ask what you should do.

"Hey mum? Can I ask you something?" You ask.

"Sure what is it?" Your mum responds.

"Ok. So there's this guy I like who asked me out today and I said yes. But I wanna tell Mafuyu but I don't think Mafuyu likes the guy." You say in response.

"Oh that's amazing. Why do you think your brother doesn't like him?" Your mum said.

"Maybe because when they first met the guy called me cute and Mafuyu proceeded to send daggers towards him." You add, slightly chuckling.

"Oh..." Your mum paused. "Just outright tell him. That always works." Your mum says.

You walk out of the kitchen and go find Mafuyu again. He wasn't in the living room, so he probably went upstairs to his room. You walked upstairs and knocked on his door. No answer. You opened the door and saw he wasn't there. You went back downstairs and into the garden. He was sat on one of the deck chairs.

"Hey Mafuyu. I have something I'd like to tell you." You say quietly.

"What?" He remarked.

"Hey no need to be so mean. Ok so remember that guy from this morning?" You say.

"Which one?" He says in response.

"The one that showed us to our classes." You say.

"Oh. Him. What about him?" He says.

"Well. We're dating now." You say with a smile on your face.

"What?! But you just met the guy..." Your brother rambled on and on but you zoned out.

After a while of your brother shouting at you, you went back inside and up to your room. You hated when he did this. You wanted a life where you could date whoever without having to be told "he's not the one for you."