Chapter 7

You picked up your phone and saw you had a message from Yuuji. You unlock your phone and go into messages and read it.

June 26th - 6:15pm
Yuuji:
Hey beautiful. I
know this is sudden,
but do you wanna
stay at my house for
the week? My parents
aren't home.
                                                         Cutie:
                                                         Oh my god. You
                                                         actually called
                                                         me that on
                                                         your phone.
                                                        Yes! I'd love to,
                                                         let me ask my
                                                         mum.
Yuuji:
Ok cutie.
                                                               Cutie:
                                                               She said yes!
Yuuji:
Yay! I'll be at yours
in 20.
                                                     Cutie:
                                                     20! I'm not gonna
                                                     be ready by then.
Yuuji:
It's fine. If you're not,
I can help. (wink, wink)
                                                       Cutie:
                                                       Oh my god. Fine.

You put your phone down and proceed to frantically rush around your room trying to find a week's worth of clothes. You rush up and down, when your mum comes in your room. She grabs a suitcase from your wardrobe and starts to pack the things you already had laid out on your bed. You rushed to the bathroom to grab some things from there while your mum double-checks everything that's already been packed. You then go back to your room holding all sorts of luxuries. Your mum was neatly folding your uniform.

The doorbell eventually went and you rushed downstairs to answer it. Naturally, you hadn't finished packing yet. You opened the door to see Yuuji standing there holding a box of chocolates. He hands you the chocolates and steps inside. You quickly rush to the kitchen to put them on the counter and come back to find Yuuji had already taken off his shoes and was waiting for you.

"So, I take it you haven't packed yet? Come on where's your room, I wanna help." He says.

"Ok, ok, follow me." You say leading the way.

You walk up the stairs and lead him to your room where your mum is still packing your stuff. Yuuji and you step in and he introduces himself to your mum. Your mum then walks over to you and whispers in your ear, "what a lovely gentlemen." To which you all start laughing cos your mum wasn't exactly great at whispering.

After a while longer, you had finished packing your things and began to head back down the stairs. Of course, he insisted on carrying your bag downstairs to which you let out a little chuckle. You get downstairs and head for the front door when your mum runs to the kitchen to grab you and Terushima a drink and some snacks.

"Oh wait I forgot to grab some money in case we go out." You say.

"Ok. I'll wait." Terushima said, smiling.

You quickly run back upstairs to go and find your purse. You frantically search your room until you eventually find it. You grab it and run back downstairs to Terushima so you could both make your way to his house. You go to the front door and put on your shoes before saying goodbye to your mum. You hug your mum and say goodbye when you turn around to see Terushima with a slightly jealous look on his face.

"What?" You say to him.

"Where's my hug?" He says.

"Oh ok come here then." You say watching his face light up.

You give Terushima a hug before grabbing your suitcase and walking out the front door. You close the door behind the both of you and head towards his house. After a short while, Terushima stops you and takes the suitcase out of your hands. Then, he offered his hand to you in a way that said, "shall we hold hands?"

"Can we stay like this forever?" You ask.

"Of course." Terushima says smiling.