Update

For those commenting on chapter 2 about the relationship between Teru and the Reader, I chose to write it that way for a reason. I keep reading comments about how quick the relationship started and I'd honestly like to not read them at all.

The reason the relationship starts so quickly is because I see him as a playboy. As in, I feel like he'd just ask out the cutest girl he sees. Then maybe dump them when they are no longer satisfied.

That is the reason the story is structured the way it is. I'd also like to add that I am actually working on another Teru x Reader where the relationship won't be as sudden as this one.

Also note that this fanfic was the second one that I finished. So I am getting used to writing in this format and finding my own writing style. I have found one now and can assure you that it will be seen throughout my other books.

Finally, I am writing a Ranpo x Reader and thanks to my college course, I will be writing some very in-depth scenes. This will include a court scene. I am actually studying the Judicial system at the moment so it will be fun to include into my writing.

Do let me know if you have requests though. I wanna hear any that you may have.

Random question. Do you guys want a Q&A? You know where you comment questions and I'll like either reply or just make an extra chapter on here where I answer them. If you're interested in this, lemme know.

From,
Author-chan,
ChuuyaNakaharafedora