Chapter 18

You walk in and try on the first outfit. Then the next. Then the next. Once you had finished, you walked out of the changing rooms with all of the clothes hangers in both hands. You walked back over to Teru and smiled at him. You then walk to the till to pay for your clothes. You rummage through your bag to get out your purse when Teru was one step ahead of you and was already starting to pay for your clothes.

"Teru, are you sure?" You say looking up at him.

"Yeah." He says smiling at you.

"Here is your shopping. Hey, can I have your number?" The shop assistant enquired.

"Heh. Sorry but I'm taken." Teru says, smiling.

The two of you walked out of the clothing store and sat on a bench outside. You sat there and rested your head on Teru's shoulder. He smiled down at you. You felt lucky to have him. You continued to rest your head on Teru's shoulder when he looked down at his phone to check the time. It was 12:15. Teru then got up and looked down at you, offering his hand at the same time.

"Teru where are we going?" You asked, curiously.

"It's 12:15. The restaurant reservation is in 15 minutes." He said, smiling.

You got up and held Teru's hand as the two of you started to walk towards the restaurant. You eventually made it outside the restaurant and headed inside. Teru went up to the person and told him he had a reservation. The waiter took the two of you to your table when you glanced over and saw someone that you knew. Teru saw you looking over and recognised the guy as well. Once the waiter showed you to your table, you put your bags down and went over to say hello.

"Hey. I didn't know you guys came here." You said to the 3 guys.

"Oh. Hey! How you been?" The red-haired said.

"Hey, erm, Y/N. Who are they?" Teru said, leaning down and whispering this in your ear.

"Ok, so, the red-haired guy is Tendou. The grey-haired guy is Semi. The guy with the serious look on his face is Ushijima. But for some reason everyone calls him Ushiwaka." You said to Teru.

"Hi Y/N." Ushijima and Semi said at the same time.