Chapter 16

After a couple of minutes, Iwaizumi emerged out of nowhere, causing Oikawa to step back. Iwaizumi then headed over to Oikawa and whacked him on the back of his head, causing both you and Terushima to laugh. Iwaizumi just smiled; I mean he was used to doing this often. You stood in silence for a bit while Oikawa rubbed the back of his head where Iwaizumi had hit him.

"I'm so sorry about that Y/N. I can't turn my back for one second. Now I understand why you call me his babysitter." Iwaizumi said, bowing and forcing Oikawa to bow as well.

"It's ok." You said smiling at Iwaizumi.

"You sure you're ok?" Teru asked you.

"She's fine trust me. She put up with him for 2 months after all. She'll be ok." Iwaizumi said, reassuring Terushima.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa eventually walked off and you just stood there. Speechless. Teru then pulled you into a hug and told you everything will be ok. You embraced him and held him tight. You hated whenever Oikawa was around. He'd always push his way onto you. But now you have Teru. You feel slightly at ease.

That's when someone came up to you. You recognised them straight away and looked at Teru with eyes that said, "can I hug my friend?" He smiled and you ran up to them. Teru then came over to shake the guys hand. He still had no clue who this guy was, but yet again he looked familiar. You then went closer to Teru and put your hand in his. The friend looked shocked, then put 2 and 2 together. Before he could speak, another guy went to stand next to him. This guy was taller.

"Y/N! I saw what happened not too long ago. I was gonna step in as your friend, but I saw you were with someone, so I held back." He said, then turned to Teru. "Congrats dude. You've got the best girlfriend in the world." He said smiling, confusing Teru.

"Maybe if you introduced yourself bed-head, it wouldn't sound weird and confuse people." You said.

"She's right." The pudding-head said without looking up from his switch.

"Ok. Ok. You got a point." He paused, then sighed. "I'm Kuroo. Captain of the Nekoma volleyball team." He said holding out his hand.

"You know, you really didn't have to go into that much detail." You said, giggling.

"Yeah. Y/N's right again. Well, I'm Kenma. Nekoma's setter." He said.

"I'm Yuuji." He paused and shook Kuroo's hand. Offering to shake Kenma's hand, but he didn't notice. "Captain of the Johzenji team." He added.

"So where you guys headed?" You asked, curiously.

"We're meeting up with Bokuto and his friend." Kenma said.