Chapter 20

You finished eating and left the restaurant, holding Teru's hand. He still had a couple things he wanted to do before you went back to his place. You began heading back towards the shopping mall and into a mini supermarket. You weren't really sure why you were there, but you just followed Teru because you were curious. He took you to the snack aisle and began picking up a couple items, before looking at you and asking what you wanted.

You picked up a couple items and then headed for the drink aisle. You picked up 2 bottles of Ramune. You went back over to Teru and asked him if the Ramune flavour was right. He nodded and you went up to the till to pay. After paying for the items, Teru held you hand and guided you to some place that he wanted to take you to. You eventually arrived at said destination and realised it was a cinema.

Teru queued up to go and buy the tickets, and you went off to go and buy an extra-large drink and 2 hot dogs. You were next in line when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see a very annoyed Atsumu staring down at you. You weren't really sure why he was mad, but you could tell he was annoyed about something.

"I thought you had a date today. Did you just say that, so you didn't want to hang out with me? So rude. So hurtful." Atsumu said.

"Atsumu you've got it all wrong. I am on a date. He went to go and buy film tickets. I'm being honest, I had no idea what he was planning." You said to Atsumu.

"Hey. Who you talking to?" Teru said, holding your hand.

"Hi. I'm Atsumu. A close friend of Y/N's." Atsumu said, offering his hand to Yuuji.

"Hi. I'm Yuuji. Y/N's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He shook Atsumu's hand.

"So, what film you watching?" Atsumu asked.

Teru wanted to keep it a secret, so showed Atsumu the ticket.

"Oh. Me and Osamu are going to see that one as well. Our seats are close together too!" Atsumu said.

You walked with Atsumu and Osamu to the screening room and began to take your seats. You handed Teru the hot dog you had bought for him. He thanked you and began to hold your hand. After the ads and trailers had played, the film had started. You began eating your hot dog and watched as Teru ate his. You offered him some of your drink, but he didn't want any. You waited for the movie to start, and soon it did. What you were unaware of was the fact it was a horror film.

Every time there was a jump scare, you would grab Terushima's hand and squeeze it tight. To signify to him that you were scared. He seemed flustered during most of the film as you were practically holding his hand the whole time. The film soon ended, and you parted way with Atsumu and Osamu. Leaving the cinema, you followed Teru to a nearby café. You stepped inside, still blissfully unaware that you were holding his hand.

"Were you really that scared?" He asks, drawing your attention to his hand.

"Err... Yeah. I'm not fond of horror films." You comment.

"Nah it's fine. Should've asked first." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So what do you wanna order?" He asks.

"I'll have (fave drink) and (fave pastry). Please." You reply.

"Sure cutie." He says, going up to the desk and ordering.