Chapter 2

You walked off with Mafuyu and this guy who was helping you find your class. You couldn't help but blush. I mean, he called you cute after all. You thought nothing of it and continued walking down the hall. You stopped at class 2-5 and realised you had actually walked past your class. You started to think this guy wanted to drop your brother off first so he could talk to you. He called you cute, that's what made you come to that conclusion.

"Sorry to interrupt sir. This is your new student. I was just helping him find his class." He said to the teacher, your brother walking in.

"Bye sis." Mafuyu said. 

"Bye Mafuyu." You said in response.

The boy you were with seemed shocked. Maybe he thought you were just 2 new students and had no relation to each other. You stared up at him as he still had that same shocked expression on his face. He eventually saw you staring at him and started to laugh. You weren't sure why, but you started to laugh as well. Eventually, you asked him why he looked so shocked.

"Why the shocked face?" You said, trying to stop laughing.

"Well. I guess I didn't expect you to be related to him. He's so tall." He said, still gazing at you.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm the shorter twin!" You remark.

"Twin? He's your twin brother?! You look nothing alike!" He said.

"Yeah. I know." You said in response.

"Anyway, what's your name?" He asked, as you start walking back to class 2-3.

"Oh I'm L/N, F/N." You say, smiling.

"I'm Terushima Yuuji." He says in response.

You continue walking back to class 2-3 and eventually arrive at the door. Yuuji opens the door and walks in so you follow. Yuuji went straight up to the teacher to apologise for his lateness and said he was helping 2 new students find their class, to which he pointed over towards you. The teacher looked over to you and was happy with Yuuji's answer for being late. The teacher then told Yuuji to sit down and called you to the front of the class so you could introduce yourself.

"Hi I'm L/N, F/N. But you can just call me Y/N." You say to the class.

The teacher then begins to look around the class for a spare seat that you could sit in. Eventually, he found a seat right next to Yuuji, so you walked over to it and sat down. You weren't sure what it was, or why it happened, but since you met him, your heart seemed to skip a beat. You thought nothing of it and focused on the lesson.