Chapter 22

6 years later:-
"Mafuyu!" You shout, embracing your brother in a hug.

"Hello. Your dress is stunning." He says.

"Thank you. How are you and Aiko?" You question.

"We're well. You know, Sakura is bursting with excitement to see you." He says.

"Aww. Is she around? Is Aiko downstairs?" You ask.

"Yeah. I can go and get her if you like." Your brother says.

"I'd love that." You say.

You continued to sort your hair out while Mizaki helped you do your makeup. After a brief passing of time, Mafuyu came back carrying Sakura in his arms. He placed Sakura on the floor and she practically ran to you. She was the most adorable 4 year old you had ever seen. She toddled along towards you in her pink dress with silver pumps. Once she was closer to you, Mizaki stopped doing your make up so you could pick her up.

"Auntie Y/N!" She beamed.

"Hello Sakura. My, your dress is adorable." You comment.

"Yours is prettier." She says.

"If you insist. Now I need to finish doing my hair. Why don't you help Mizaki do my makeup if she doesn't mind." You say.

"I'd more than love little Sakura's help." Mizaki also beams.

Your brother left the three of you and went to go and find Yuuji. He stepped into the other room and saw Yuuji fixing his tie on his suit. Your brother stepped closer and went to help Teru fix his tie. He sorted his tie out and sat down on the bed, gesturing for Teru to follow. He followed and sat next to Mafuyu.

"Nervous?" Mafuyu questions.

"A little." Yuuji replies.

"You'll be fine. I know you'll make her proud. All of us. Now come on, the car is waiting outside for us." Mafuyu says.

Short Time Skip:-
Everyone had arrived at the venue and began filling the seats. Once everything was set up, the music began to play. Your father hooked his arm around yours and began walking you through the venue while Sakura followed. You reached a set of stairs and began to go up them as your father went to sit down. Teru was already in the room and was smiling at you. You smiled back before you both turned to the person in front of you.

"Do you, Terushima Yuuji take L/N F/N to be your wife? In sickness and in health?" The man asks.

"I do." Teru replies.

"And do you, L/N F/N take Terushima Yuuji to be your husband? In sickness and in health?" The man asks you.

"I do." You reply.

"Does anyone object?" He asks.

Silence.

"You may now kiss the bride." The man says.

You lean into Yuuji and give each other a passionate kiss before looking at the crowd. Once you finished, everyone stood up and cheered rather loudly. This was the best day of your life. You were married to the best man on earth. Terushima Yuuji. And you wouldn't trade him for the world.

The End.