Chapter 9

Teru's POV:
I slowly lifted myself off of the sofa so I wouldn't wake her up. She looked so cute when she slept. I had this sudden urge to take a picture but ignored it. I successfully got off of the sofa while she slept there. I went over to the counter to grab my wallet, then went to open the door. I paid the pizza guy and even left him a tip as he came here so quickly and was so kind. I carried the pizza and drinks inside before closing the door. Now the hard task. Waking her up.

3rd Person POV:
He placed the food on the coffee table near the sofa, hoping the smell would wake you. No luck. He let out a sigh and went to shake you gently. No luck. He started to pace around and think of other ways to wake you, without being loud. He went over to your phone and tapped the power button. Your lock screen was a picture of the 2 of you. "When did she take this?" he thought to himself. He noticed you had a pin and sighed again. Then a thought hit him. The password was only 4 digits, so he thought his 2 options where his birthday or the day you 2 met.

He tried the day you met but to no avail it didn't work. He then typed in his birthday and successfully unlocked your phone. He was looking for your music gallery in hope he could find your favourite song to play. He hoped he could. The pizza was gonna get cold and he wanted to eat with you. He eventually found your music gallery and saw you were listening to a song previously. He looked down at the song name and hoped it was your favourite song.

He pressed play and the song started to play. Not even 5 seconds in, you jumped off of the sofa and started dancing while lip syncing the lyrics. Success. He found your favourite song. He left your phone in the coffee table and went over to dance with you. (Your favourite song) continued playing while the two of you danced and danced. After 3 minutes or so, the song ended and you both went over to the sofa and collapsed on it, laughing as you did so.

"Thank you Teru." You said, nuzzling closer to him.

"What for?" He said smiling at you.

"1. The food. 2. For being nice by playing my fave song to wake me up. Also, how on earth did you get into my phone? Mafuyu would've just jumped on me or used an air horn. And 3. Make me the happiest person ever." You said hugging him.

He tried to process everything you had just said before forming a response.

"Ok 1. You're very welcome. 2 I didn't want to wake you up harshly. You are my girlfriend after all. And that's cruel of him to wake you like that. About the password. I guessed it was either the day we met. Or it was my birthday. 3. No. You made me the happiest person alive." He said, grabbing a slice of pizza and handing it to you.

"Wow. I'm impressed you were able to guess." You said, taking the slice of pizza from him.

"Oh yeah. One other thing." He paused.

"Hmm?" You said with a slice of pizza hanging out of your mouth causing Teru to laugh.

"Stop. Stop. You are too cute." He paused, causing you to blush. "When did you take that picture of us? You know, the one on your lock screen?" He asked curiously.

"Oh. Whenever I had the chance. Sorry I should've said. Also it's not just one picture. It's a live wallpaper." You said, leaning over to grab your phone.

"What?" He said as long as he could.

"It's fine. Don't apologise. At least you told me. Besides, I was gonna. Emphasis on gonna. Take a pic of you while you were sleeping." He added.

"Oh lol." You said in response.