Chapter 17

Eventually, the train arrived and all 4 of you got on. Kuroo and Kenma we're heading to go and meet up with Bokuto. You had no idea where you were going. Teru seemed to get on really well with your friends. The train stopped at the next station and you saw a guy with grey hair get on with a guy with black hair. As soon as they stepped on the train, Kuroo stood up and shouted something, getting stares from everybody on board.

"Oya?" Kuroo said.

"Oya, Oya." The grey haired owl added.

"Oya, Oya, Oya!" They both said at the same time.

"Are they always like this?" Terushima asked you and Kenma.

"Unfortunately, yes." Kenma replied.

Both you and Teru start laughing while Kuroo, the black haired guy, and the grey haired owl make their way over. The 6 of you sit near each other, while the owl and Kuroo caught up. The black haired guy was talking to Kenma. So you decided to join the conversation as you didn't know the 2 guys. You thought one of them was named Bokuto since Kenma mentioned his name earlier on.

"Hi. I'm Y/N." You said holding out a hand to both of the guys.

"I'm Akaashi." The black-haired said, then paused. "And that's Bokuto." He said, pointing at the guy who was having a conversation with Kuroo.

Time Skip:
You say goodbye to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto before getting off of the train. You held Terushima's hand and began walking out of the station. You didn't recognise where you were. To be honest, you had no clue where you were. You recently moved to this part of Japan because of your parents' work, but never really had the chance to look around.

Teru eventually stops you outside a really fancy restaurant and guides you inside. Your mouth had physically dropped to the floor. "When he said he wanted to take me on a date, I didn't think he was gonna spend this much money on me." You said to yourself. You went inside the restaurant with Teru and he began to book a table for the two of you. It was only 11am, so he booked for 12:30 then left the restaurant and took you inside a massive shopping mall.

You walked inside the massive shopping mall and let out a little gasp. Teru laughed at you and you gave him a slightly mean look. Then as a joke, Teru pointed at one of the kids rides and said you were tall enough to ride on it. You had a go at him, and he started laughing. He stuck his tongue out at you playfully, so you did the same thing. That's when he started to stare at you.

"Hey, Teru. What are you staring at?" You ask, tilting your head slightly.

"I-I didn't know you had a tongue piercing." He said, smiling.

"I was waiting for the right time to show you." You said giggling.

You both started laughing and walking at the same time. He could tell you hadn't been here before, so he started showing you around. He was trying to figure out the kinds of things that you were into. He eventually came up with an idea and brought you into a nearby clothes shop. You started walking around, picking up some items off of nearby clothing racks. You look up to Teru who then guides you to the changing rooms.